The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra will not run smooth / floods

wilkorangerover

wideband should be ok, its brand new

now its running rough its flashing at 10.0

i think output on the fcon

If its flashing, then i suspect its off the scale, so no telling just how much fuel is going in:blink:

So do as CW says and get it trailered to somewhere that knows there stuff.

when i say running (how it was, before something strange happened but still rich ) it would be easy to drive her steady to a mapper

Good luck with that one then .

I personally would listen to the advice of those who have been there and done that , you know the proffesionals ? and have it trailered to someone who knows what their doing .

2p and all that :)

when i say running (how it was, before something strange happened but still rich ) it would be easy to drive her steady to a mapper

How long have you owned the car for? How do you know the map was any good in the first place?

well the map was no good and i was just about to sort it

had a little play with the f con and changed the lamba sensor and $#@!ed it up :(

How were you planning on sorting it though? Surely this is a job for a professional IMO?

I never even started the car without Ryan being there after my single conversion!

looks like me playing with the f-con backfired

Nothing too bad I hope. You should probably listen to the advice given, and just leave it alone and get it looked at by a pro.

I'm all for DIY maintainence, but when it comes to ECUs it's best left to those in the know ;)

Nothing too bad I hope. You should probably listen to the advice given, and just leave it alone and get it looked at by a pro.

I'm all for DIY maintainence, but when it comes to ECUs it's best left to those in the know ;)

yup iam same as you, the car was mint(well a lot better) until i got involved with the switches on the ecu :(