The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Michael Supra Project

mplavery

At last my car is finally is booked in the bodyshop and is going in at the end of the mth. This is the first car i have done a full bodykit and colour change so im very excited and cant wait for it to be finished :D

Work Being Done

Do Luck front bumper

Trail rear bumper (blended)

Blitz sideskirts (blended)

TRD rear spoiler

TRD bonnet

New FMIC

Tinted windows

Poss Ganador mirrors (Kinda need the foldback to reverse it into the garage lol)

Colour Change, prob be some type of blue but still undecided yet.

I have started stripping the interior to save as much money as i can. I will be posting up all the stages the car goes through on here and fingers crossed the car will be finished in June.

Before the work

And the work Begins

Me Fooling around lol

• 2 weeks later...

Ok , Today i done some more stripping, have now taken off the door cards. I was going to take all the dash trims off to get them sprayed to what ever the outside going to be but i had another thought in having a different colour inside to out maybe :confused:

I think my door speakers have seen better days lol maybe its a good time to fit my new 16cm speaker brackets i bought 2 years ago lol

Just bought Envys own Intercooler, I did not go for a Greddy one yet as i wanna go single after the bodywork.. Looks good though...:D

I HAD A MISHAP .... last week i was rushing around and i had to get the supra out of the garage, As i reversed it I HIT MY OWN 306!!!!! :banghead: I WAS SO ANGRY ...Sods law the 306 had a little scratch and the supra...welll take a look

Lucky i done it before it went into the bodyshop ..

Here are my new wheels lol gone for the streamline wheels to see if it will catch on lol... Space saver on the rear as the other wheel has tiny curbing on it, so getting that sorted :D

My car at the bodyshop now :) lol The bodyshop is 2 units down and this was the only space lol just in case ppl say that looks like a nice place to get ur car sprayed lol as you can see it looks great by the big yellow skip lol

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking at loads of dealers at there blues, was really hard as some look great in the light but in the shade looked boring..vice versa

then after a few hours not getting anywhere, out of the blue there was this 350z in daytona blue which looked awsome behind me when i was driven back, managed to find one up close and loved it ...its perfect :D

a few years ago i painted my first supra in Daytona blue and added gold pearl heres some pics...poor photos i know but camera phones wernt that hot then lol

its brighter then the one i saw but like you said it could of been your phone cam...i was hoping it would be a little darker.

its brighter then the one i saw but like you said it could of been your phone cam...i was hoping it would be a little darker.

its the gold pearl mate that lightens it up and the sun...the colour itself was pretty dark without the pearl.

• 2 months later...

While the car is in the bodyshop i have been thinking about other colours as blue is a common colour with Supra's

Im really liking this Yellow i have seen on this renault, thinking its going to go really well with my wheels. The bodyshop are going to do one wing blue and one wing Yellow to see how it looks

here is the yellow :D

The pic does not show off the pearl but if you seen this model you know how nice the yellow is

then i done a search on here for yellow supra's and found one of amo's car. Shocked to see he has the same kit as what i have orderd !! lol but he has got rid of it now so its not all bad but i dont really want to copy someone but im thinking it looks to nice to turn down lol

I photoshopped my wheels on his for a idea how my wheels go

What do you think people ?