The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is anyone interested in a new Chris Wilson SMIC?

SteveC

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris, Jsy_Guy was also after one, but wanted to wait until the end of the month before sending you the deposit. Personally, I've no problem at all in hanging on for another week or so, so that he can get his deposit to you (if he hasn't already).

No, still awaiting Jsy Guy or whatever his forum name is. I have ordered anyway, other deposits are in. Thanks. So currently one extra I/C available.

Chris I responded to the PM you sent on the 30-03-09 at 10:41.

Here is a copy of it............

Hi Chris,

Thought it would have had it by now to be honest. I'm still waiting for the cash to show in my account then can pay the full amount.

I was promised this week so fingers crossed but we all know what insurance companies are like

Regards,

Ben

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
...They will probably take 6 weeks, an order of 4 won't incite them into manic endeavour, unfortunately ;)

...I also need to ascertain an ETA for the product to be made.

Chris, just wondering, did your manufacturers give you a rough ETA? Are we looking at mid-May at the moment?