The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is anyone interested in a new Chris Wilson SMIC?

SteveC

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll want one but cant pay till the end of the month. Can we make the orders for then?

I'm ok now or end of march.

No problem with me either way.

Need 3 others ?

I assume we need one other to make up the four?

1. SteveC

2. Jsy_Guy

3. avernaz

haha oh dear well i do own a NA lol cheers:)

Well, a new CW SMIC would be a nice start towards an NA - TT conversion. :D

I'd need all (STRICTLY none refundable) deposits at the time of ordering 4 of them. They will probably take 6 weeks, an order of 4 won't incite them into manic endeavour, unfortunately ;)

When you say "STRICTLY none refundable", I take it that doesn't include the situation where the order for the SMIC's cannot be fulfilled for whatever reason? I assume you just don't want people placing an order, and then trying to back out after the order has been submitted to your manufacturers.

Is there a particular level of order that would incite them to work faster... and also reduce the price? :) (not that I'm expecting a sudden influx of names on the list)

OK, we have enough now, although more are, of course, welcome! Are you all able to send a 250 pound none returnable deposit? It WILL NOT be refunded unless the IC's don't turn up, or take a long time over the estimate, which I'll cite here BEFORE taking deposits (and bear in mind the suppliers have NEVER met their claimed deadline, it's ALWAYS taken longer, it's just the way they are...). Cries of insolvency, job loss, divorce, illness et cetera won't wash, I keep the deposit. I want it clear from the outset. I have to pay for these in full on ordering, and the margin in them is very small, it's more a service to supply a good part at a good price.

Yes, I'm fine with a non-refundable deposit of £250 - although the deposit amount you mentioned to me via e-mail (and I mentioned the same figure at the beginning of the thread), was £200. I hope that doesn't cause problems for anyone?

Now hang on guys :), thanks for the promised deposit (s), but I must have all 4 in before I order. If you are happy for me to sit on yours until the others come through, that's fine. One of you cites the end of this month (March). Are you happy to wait? I will only order once all 4 are in. I also need to ascertain an ETA for the product to be made...

Now hang on guys :), thanks for the promised deposit (s), but I must have all 4 in before I order. If you are happy for me to sit on yours until the others come through, that's fine. One of you cites the end of this month (March). Are you happy to wait? I will only order once all 4 are in. I also need to ascertain an ETA for the product to be made...

Yep, that fine with me Chris, Sorry I totally forgot to mention that in my last post. I sent it now before I spent it on something else:D

I have no probs waiting until all deposits are in, whenever that may be as everyones circumstances are different.:)

Whenever we're all ready to order (and hand over the deposit), then so am I.

Are you ok with PayPal Chris? I would have thought it would cost you just over £25 in PayPal fees on the total amount - unless you have a business account - perhaps the fees for one of these are less?

If it would be cheaper at all for me if I paid by BT, then fine, I can do BT; otherwise I do get 1% cashback on my CC when I use PayPal. :)