The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Back in the paintshop

Dnk

I can't see blue hoses on black pipework working that well Dunk, Hopefully you're happy with the black ones ;)

We'll see mate ;) im not sure either but i'll know by tomorrow afternoon if ive got to order new hoses :D

• 2 weeks later...
Looking lovely mate. Could do with a clean though ;)

Cheers Stonkin,

If you want it any cleaner you'll have to pop by and you can polish it, im all done polishing :D

You must be very happy with it, looks stunning Dunk.

Thanks mate, still not finished yet as ive lots more to get done under the bonnet :)

Looks amazing Dunk, love the black wheels.

Are you keeping the spoiler all carbon/half carbon. I left mine all carbon, wasn't sure at 1st, but it has really grown on me & I'm pleased I didn't get it sprayed now. In most conditions it looks just like black anyway

Looks amazing Dunk, love the black wheels.

Are you keeping the spoiler all carbon/half carbon. I left mine all carbon, wasn't sure at 1st, but it has really grown on me & I'm pleased I didn't get it sprayed now. In most conditions it looks just like black anyway

Thanks Jay,

Going for all carbon and think i'll leave it unpainted :)

Ive been looking but not found a suitable venue yet :search:

I find the most inopportune places yield the best photo's, sometimes I think of ages for nice spots & the photo's turn out pretty poor, then other times I'll just pull off the road at random places & get some mint shots

Looking fantastic, i love the TRD image

I find the most inopportune places yield the best photo's, sometimes I think of ages for nice spots & the photo's turn out pretty poor, then other times I'll just pull off the road at random places & get some mint shots

I fancy doing and urban grafitti style photo of mine. Know any local places Jay?

Thanks for all the great comments guys, to achieve the final look though ive got a fair bit still to do under the bonnet.

Got all the easy bits done and changed the expansion tank to a Civic one which is now Black and sits very nicely next to the new battery which was a bargin from Mr T at £44 !!

Turbo pipe work, inlet manifold, t/b, psr all have to come off and get the gloss Black treatment then i'll probably be finished.

DSCF0878.jpg

DSCF0879.jpg

DSCF0886.jpg

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)