The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shine Auto carbon rear diffuser group buy

Paul Whiffin

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When do you need all the names in Paul? I'm interested in the Fibreglass version with the side Vortex's but really should get a new job 1st. Damn the resession.

As soon as I get 5 orders I'll get it underway. If I dont get 5 in a couple of weeks I'll order a couple up for stock but the price will go up....

Hiya Paul. I was just wondering, if you need the defuser to be collected could you fit it? How much would that cost as it's a hell of a drive and would be better if you could post it. How much would delivery be if it could be done?

Cheers matey:)

Bugger. I definately want one and will be putting my name down for a Carbon one with the vortex genoraters should it go ahead.

How much will they be on your website Paul, for a diffuser with the vortex genoraters? Both Carbon and Fibreglass?

I was tempted, until i realised that I would have to remove and sell my trial rear then get a standard boot in silver and respray the rear quarters where the paint pealed off form removing the bonded on parts of the bumper.

I'm quite interested, I have two concerns though. First if you look at the pics of top secret ones some people seem to have a big gap between the top of the diffuser and the bottom of the rear bumper - it looks like they've had to do that to clear the exhaust. Others look fine. Second, if you look at these pics from the thread on Supraforums of the front mounting under the car it looks like there's a big gap between the diffuser and the bottom of the car which would surely allow air in and make the thing act like a parachute. But that could just be the way the guy has installed it. So what I'd like is some decent pictures of it mounted on a car.

Here's what I mean about the gap - here's one with a gap:

... and one with a much smaller gap: