Paul Whiffin

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Saw you've pretty much stripped the car, sound deadening etc, how much does she weigh now?

Last time I checked it was around 1250kg with low fuel, pretty light for a supra. I have gone to great lengths to do that though, super lightweight one off carbon bootlid, fibreglass doors, I stripped the dash of its foam/vinyl material and flocked it, that saved about 3kg abs removed, etc, etc , all these little things soon add up.

• 4 weeks later...

Another update on my Supra. We thought it would be a good idea to fit one of our Whifbitz carbon Supra windscreen scuttle panels to the Whifbitz Supra. We still cant believe how good this looks on a Supra, totally updates that area of the car giving it a much more modern look. Plus it looks rather cool being made from carbon fibre with the perfect finish that the product gives. Available to purchase from our online shop here http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/index.php/toyota/supra/whifbitz-carbon.html

I assume these are race only? If not, how does the heater get its ram air supply? Not really studied how the stock heater gets ram air, I assumed from the base of the windscreen as per 90% of cars?

The heaters still work ok with this place, I've sold plenty of them now and no one has reported back with any problems so far. Doesn't matter on my car though anyway, its hardcore with no heater!

- - - Updated - - -

Cant wait to meet you out on track next year Paul... I am not taking no for an answer!!

You too Chris.. :)

I will do my best mate!

• 11 months later...

We've just fitted a nice shiny new Whifbitz 4" stainless steel exhaust system to the Whifbitz "Deathstar" 1300bhp Supra, £594 inc VAT for a 4" exhaust, perfect quality and fitment, oh and it handles well over a 1000bhp! Available to purchase on our website here http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/toyota/supra/exhausts-decats/exhausts/garage-whifbitz-672.html

http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/images/stories/gw_images/forum pics/whifbitz supra/whifbitzsupra_newexhaust.JPG

http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/images/stories/gw_images/forum pics/whifbitz supra/whifbitzsupra_newexhaust2.JPG

http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/images/stories/gw_images/forum pics/whifbitz supra/whifbitzsupra_newexhaust3.JPG

Edited by Paul Whiffin (see edit history)

looks great perfict fitment

have you ever thought about making a quiet 4" or 3.5" ?

Yep, I do them 4" twin box version, http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/toyota/supra/exhausts-decats/exhausts/garage-whifbitz-2731.html

- - - Updated - - -

Looks really good! Any under car pics?

Plenty on our website here http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/toyota/supra/exhausts-decats/exhausts/garage-whifbitz-672.html

• 1 year later...

I thought it was about time we got the old girl out of the garage again, it hasn't moved for nearly 2 years!

A few updates planned:

Syvecs S6Plus ecu instead of the S6GP ecu it had.

Full custom engine wiring loom removing all unused wires and hard wiring direct to the Syvecs so no harness adaptors required.

Update the Racepak dash to can data stream from the Syvecs.

Hypertune 12 injector inlet manifold with 12x Asnu 1050cc injectors staged fuel pumps and injectors. Bosch 90mm drive by wire throttle conversion.

3x Walbro 450lph fuel pumps with Goodridge super lightweight G-line E85 fuel lines and fuel flex sensor to run E85 fuel.

Recaro Pole Position suede/leather seats to replace the Cobra Evolution seats.

Neo chrome turbo, cam covers and inlet manifold.

Might change the turbo, not sure yet. Might also paint the engine bay while its apart as its looking a bit tired.

Updates to follow!

I thought it was about time we got the old girl out of the garage again, it hasn't moved for nearly 2 years!

A few updates planned:

Syvecs S6Plus ecu instead of the S6GP ecu it had.

Full custom engine wiring loom removing all unused wires and hard wiring direct to the Syvecs so no harness adaptors required.

Update the Racepak dash to can data stream from the Syvecs.

Hypertune 12 injector inlet manifold with 12x Asnu 1050cc injectors staged fuel pumps and injectors. Bosch 90mm drive by wire throttle conversion.

3x Walbro 450lph fuel pumps with Goodridge super lightweight G-line E85 fuel lines and fuel flex sensor to run E85 fuel.

Recaro Pole Position suede/leather seats to replace the Cobra Evolution seats.

Neo chrome turbo, cam covers and inlet manifold.

Might change the turbo, not sure yet. Might also paint the engine bay while its apart as its looking a bit tired.

Updates to follow!

Sounds fantastic! Keep us posted Paul!

This might take awhile as we are doing this in our spare time which we dont have much of!

Since the car isn't being used as an out and out track car right now and I wanted something slightly more comfortable than the Cobra Evolutions seats it had, I've gone back to my favorite seats, the Recaro Pole Position seats in leather/suede. Mounted on fixed frames made in house here. I wanted them as low as they will go and you just cant get that using sliding frames

Engine wiring loom modified, this is what we've removed thats no longer needed. Standard knock sensors, oil pressure sensor, air con wiring, stock tps and traction wiring, sequential turbo wiring, diagnostic port, etc all in the bin. More pics to follow of the new loom soon....

• 1 month later...

Well thats the wiring loom done pretty much, got to put it back on the car now.

Also a better picture of the Hypertune 12 injector inlet runners with the special order black anodising I had done. 12x 1100cc Asnu injectors are on there way.....I've sent the Hypertune plenum off to have it neo chromed along with the cam covers and a few other bits which should give the engine bay some wow factor.

I need to decide on which turbo to go with now, decisions decisions.