Blackwatch66

Ricky49

Budz86 (Pending on car)

Tricky Ricky - (Pending on weather)

Burble Burble (pending)

Representing Kent Members:

jimojameso

are you ok with the details too Ricky?

Well, I'm droping the Supe off at Eastbourne Coach Finishers at 10 on Sat morning and picking up a newish Audi A4. :)

Still toying with the idea of trying to keep hold of the Supe till Mon so I can drive it but failing that, the A4 will have to do if it's alright with everyone? Won't have quite the same feel I know, but at least I can meet all the other members.

I'm a yes, just finished shift, four days of twelve hours with an hours drive each end means the pc doesn't get turned on much :D

Monday's drive was slightly longer, 3 1/4 hours eastbourne to shoreham in a classic 998 cooper mini with a heater that blows cold air when you drive at 3 mph which is about all everyone was doing ....fun

Yep, and I'm bringing the Supe. They gave me a 1.8 C Class which drive's like a tank! , so I told them I'm keeping mine till Mon :D :D

It's great satisfaction knowing a Supra is nicer to drive and more comfortable than a Merc!

Sorry I didn't come down the seafront with everyone, but I only just made it home! All that reving etc means I now need a new clutch as the other is slipping like a pig! What a gutting end to a brilliant afternoon!