The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BHP Performance Show 2009

Guest BHP-Show

Guest BHP-Show

After losing her virginity in a big way in 2008, the BHP Performance Show is back for 2009.

With the same winning formula as 2008, 5 hours of public track time, 4 hours of motorsport demos, car club area, trade area and much much more.

With new attractions be arranged every week and intrest growing daily, the Bhp show will be the performance show of 2009.

Check out http://www.bhpperformanceshow.com for more details and booking forms;)

Also new to 2009, the BHP - Jap Edition, 19th September, more details to follow.

To contact me direct with question plz use [email protected]

Jay

• 1 month later...
Guest BHP-Show

Hi All!!

I would just like to let you all know that this year’s club and track time forms are now available online at http://www.bhpperformanceshow.com

May 4th, 2009. Lydden Hill Race Circuit.

Last years show went down a storm! Being described as the UK's equivalent of Gatebil!!!

Club cars can go on stand for only £6!! This £6 will get the driver and their car into the show on the day and will also automatically enter them into various different prizes that we have available including:

Best In show

Best Street Sleeper

Best Performance Car

Best Car Club

Best dressed Engine Bay

and many more!!!

Plus..........we are again offering public track time! For only £15 in advance & £20 on the day for 15mins track time it’s definitely one of the most exciting aspects of the show.

Plus!!...If you can get enough of you together then you can have your OWN group session! If you can get 20 cars together you can have your own session where you can go up against your mates or fellow forum users and really find out who’s the best on the site!!

If your Events organiser would like to contact me and discuss further please contact me on [email protected]

Plus BHP – Ford Edition – 18th July in association with Performance Ford and BHP – Jap Edition – 19th September in association with Banzai

Any questions just email me on the above email address.

All the Best

Jay

Show Organiser

• 2 weeks later...

Ill be there mate, but Ive just sent off for my free Alton Towers tickets from the Sun newspaper! haha

One weekend we picked was that bank holiday weekend, but if they come back and they are for another time, Ill be there for sure.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...