The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much would you charge ??

NatsupraTT

It would be worth taking it to a friendly MOT tester, as I did, just to get them to adjust them to maximum legal height. Cost me a fiver, if that :)

Thanks for the replies Smarty & AndrewOW :) I will take her to my local friendly garage when I get round to ordering and fitting them :) ... I am planning what to do at the moment because I am going to fit LED sidelights and HID 4600 or 6000 lights. Knight-Racer are doing some hid-xenon lights that are both normal & high beam...but I don,t know....they might cause problems when flashing the lights. .... http://www.suprashop.co.uk/ ..click on the HID Xenon lights list on the left.

If i do charge him i wont bother getting hubby to line them he can do them himself the lazy sh*t. He prob wont even offer anything for doing them he will prob say oh ok they look better then say he got to go and just drive away,then wont see him for a while till he wants something else doing. This is why i think i should charge him and not do it for free cause he takes the P*ss