The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Selling my supra

Guest CoolsBlue

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CoolsBlue

no im not kidding, i dont care which supra sells for what, im not going to loose my money, and let some rich prat get a bargain of a lifetime, do you know how different my supra is to all those other na's? how much money went into it, stress, waiting for things to be done, not worth it unless i get what I want for my car, but if i dont get what i want ill see it through and keep her,

big things should hopefully be happening next year and im just trying to get ahead of it all

your a northampton local, and a good lad from what the others have said from meeting you, so i will not be a blunt as normally am ..... but while the car needs a full repair your not goin to get that price mate, it dones't matter how much love, blood sweat you put into the car, you can only get what people are willing to pay,

i know a few people that do repays they might be cheap and cheerful

Guest CoolsBlue

LOL yea, but you know what couves, bugger other ppl, for real...its everyman for himself, if i call a price, thats what i want, if it goes, awseome, if not, cant do nuthin

no im not kidding, i dont care which supra sells for what, im not going to loose my money, and let some rich prat get a bargain of a lifetime, do you know how different my supra is to all those other na's? how much money went into it, stress, waiting for things to be done, not worth it unless i get what I want for my car, but if i dont get what i want ill see it through and keep her,

big things should hopefully be happening next year and im just trying to get ahead of it all

Ive never heard so much crap, how on earth can you think your car is in the same price bracket as a stunner's like Matt "Aero top" car is beyond me:search:

Easyist thing to do mate is post some up to date pics of the whole car inside and out and let people judge it after .

I know its hard to let things go cheaply after the time and effort put into them .

I myself will soon need to sell the supra as i will be a dad by the end of april , and i have tried to make sence in keeping my car but i just don't think i'll be able to . and i dare not try a tot up the money i have spent on her .

I have a sense of impending doom on this thread.

You ask how much its worth, people tell you what its worth, you tell them you want £3.5k, you then disagree when people say you wont get that, but you are happy to wait until you get the right price.

Waiting wont help. Painting the car, making sure its MOTd and Taxed with everything in good condition would perhaps get £3.5k, but judging by your last set of pictures I dont think its in that sort of condition.

Every car you ever buy will lose money. You either accept that fact or accept that you will be stuck with the car.

To me, something doesnt add up on why you are getting rid of the car. And Im not even contemplating buying it.

if i call a price, thats what i want.

Thats not how it works im affraid, if the cars worth F.A then you cant pluck a price out of thin air, we would all love to get back what we spend, and yes ive been there and had to wait for parts for months and put loads off effort in but that dont mean jack to the buyer

which you clearly proved to us the other day on the mkiii thread, on a mkiv forum man!!:p

I have experience of both and have actually driven my mkiv's on the road ;)

just break it up for spares, but Jamie is right, £500 complete, prob £1500 in parts?

Guest CoolsBlue
I have experience of both and have actually driven my mkiv's on the road ;)

doesnt mean anything to me, since i saw a mkiii they just look horrible, mkiv supe was the car i always wanted....sorry mate but mkiii's suck compared to the mkiv