The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Selling my supra

Guest CoolsBlue

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know if any others on here do this, but I keep a list of members Supras I'd consider buying...you get a feel for those who look after them, quality upgrades, well maintained stockers or just honest genuine well used ones that still have a lot of life in them.

I seem to have missed yours off.

Yes i do, It's good to keep an eye out for looked after supra's just incase for future reference, Though i think the majority of members on here do that anyway.

My pram would never get in there unless i put the seats down, also with me driving no one is getting in the back behind me

Oh right depends what pram you got mine fits i have the Loola and the carseat is behind me but i guess when she gets older she wont get behind me i have my seat right back as i got very long legs

Kev. You car isnt very far from being done. And i know you have put a lot of work into it. But you wont get someone to pay 3.5k pluss a 2k spray job etc, by the end and its on the road with an mot your looking at a 6k NA, I havent seen a manual NA 6 speed go for that price in a year, cirtainly not a Auto. Sorry, and i think down deep you know that. Its a good quick easy project for someone who wants to spend the money and i dont think you would have a hard time selling it. But just at the right price.

Secondly. I think some people on this thread should come take a look at your car. They seem to think its a rusty heap. Which it isnt. Inside its better than a lot ive seen that come up for sale (that arnt on the forum) and on the outside it just need the paint job.

I wouldnt be selling it.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=2199084&postcount=4

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=2199118&postcount=14

Dont know if any others on here do this, but I keep a list of members Supras I'd consider buying...you get a feel for those who look after them, quality upgrades, well maintained stockers or just honest genuine well used ones that still have a lot of life in them.

I seem to have missed yours off.

who is on the list? :innocent: