The mkiv Supra Owners Club

West Midlands accident

lust2luv

any 1 would think i was driving your cars, its my car my insurance and my life i only put it up to say how slippy the roads are even main roads and motorways so it wouldent be the last accident to be on the forum, maybe next time it will be me then that will give you all somthing to chat about lol.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

who you calling a clown, just cause your a moderate dont meen to say you can go round calling people name's.

If you read it properly it says me and the m5 or cant your read ?

and yes i hit cone's because i was trying things that the car is unable to do, thats where i act silly in place's its safe, pod and trackdays, i didnt expect the back end to spin in those gears but was fun so back off.

Just because you have a piece of paper from the DVLA doesn't mean you can drive !

and before anyone calls "Keyboard warrior" I would say this to your face. There is a time and a place for racing and it's not on a public highway, particularly when the car isn't behaving "as you expected"!

Have you no respect posting comments like your previous one in a thread where a driver is in hospital!

Mike

Have you no respect posting comments like your previous one in a thread where a driver is in hospital!

Not really we have no idea how it happened, he very well might have been driving out of his capablites but i have own a 2wd cossie for 5 years and done trackdays for 7 so id say i have some idea's on how to drive fast, yes i agree racing is silly on public roads but its bloody fun as well, remind me not to do it on our next day out to the brecons.

any 1 would think i was driving your cars, its my car my insurance and my life i only put it up to say how slippy the roads are even main roads and motorways so it wouldent be the last accident to be on the forum, maybe next time it will be me then that will give you all somthing to chat about lol.

so no thought for your family and friends who would care if you killed yourself in your car then. And what if you had lost control of your car and smashed into this other car you were racing and you killed him ??????

Not really we have no idea how it happened, he very well might have been driving out of his capablites but i have own a 2wd cossie for 5 years and done trackdays for 7 so id say i have some idea's on how to drive fast, yes i agree racing is silly on public roads but its bloody fun as well, remind me not to do it on our next day out to the brecons.

You're crazy posting stuff like that on a public forum, we all may/may not have acted a little silly on public highways at some point in our lives, to brag/defend it is a bit stupid IMHO :(

yeh your all right im silly billy (a clown) MERRY CHRISTMAS.

I could get killed fitting my tv aerial, or cleaning the windows.

But i didnt crash and i didnt kill some 1, BUT WHAT IF ? YOU COULD OF ? fact is i didnt and i promise not do to it again Ok sorry.

Must be good being a 2 goodie shoe's, never doing anything wrong, im sure you have all kept to the speed limit and never raced another car or bike, well good lets hope not because its very NAUGHTY.

yeh your all right im silly billy (a clown) MERRY CHRISTMAS.

I could get killed fitting my tv aerial, or cleaning the windows.

But i didnt crash and i didnt kill some 1, BUT WHAT IF ? YOU COULD OF ? fact is i didnt and i promise not do to it again Ok sorry.

Must be good being a 2 goodie shoe's, never doing anything wrong, im sure you have all kept to the speed limit and never raced another car or bike, well good lets hope not because its very NAUGHTY.

Have a read of 10PenceShort's tale:

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=141&t=442266&i=40

Cheers for the vote of confidance mate:d Plus I dont live anywhere near there but appreciate the concern:)

I hope who ever it was is ok:)

That's ok:d

You're crazy posting stuff like that on a public forum, we all may/may not have acted a little silly on public highways at some point in our lives, to brag/defend it is a bit stupid IMHO :(

:yeahthat:

Oh and Jay, please change your avatar, each time I see it time is drawing closer to the point where you will wake up one morning and the car will be gone:d

The thing is i can handle rear wheel drive cars thats the reason why i drive a supra with the TC fuse out, I like to drive it like its stolen lol,

Idiot. Utter idiot. And I would happily say that to your face.

An idiot I worked against did a similar thing as you except he bounced over the central reservation landing on my client's car. Fortunatly the pillock killed himself but my client had to be cut out of her car and spent 8 months unable to walk whilst her legs were rebuilt through a series of operations.... they break your bones to try stimulate them to grow where they have ben crushed. Her children were so upset that they couldn't even visit mummy in hospital.

Some stupid talk here kids.

if that is with reference to my last post, remind me to send you some photos of my client before and after :) If people are stupid enough to post comments about how they like to drive their car 'as if its stolen' then personally I think they deserve all the criticism they get.

if that is with reference to my last post, remind me to send you some photos of my client before and after :) If people are stupid enough to post comments about how they like to drive their car 'as if its stolen' then personally I think they deserve all the criticism they get.

I think a lot of the silly bravado talk is coming from little num. Apologies if you thought it was aimed at you marbleapple.

I'm fully aware that everytime you step into a car you are stepping into a potentially lethal weapon on the roads...

Apologies if you thought it was aimed at you marbleapple.

No problem mate. I wasn't sure if you were directing it at me mate so there was no offence :)

I think a lot of the silly bravado talk is coming from little num.

I'm fully aware that everytime you step into a car you are stepping into a potentially lethal weapon on the roads...

Totally agree. All you need to do is look at the sticky's at the top of the forum to note we have lost members on here due to dangerous driving...

The thing is i can handle rear wheel drive cars thats the reason why i drive a supra with the TC fuse out, I like to drive it like its stolen lol

What an absolute twat :blink:

Lets hope that when (not if) you smack it up then nobody else is involved or injured.

I'd ban you from this site just for acting like a complete arse, gives us all a bad name.