The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trial Rear Bumper needed ASAP

jimojameso

Hi Tim

First and foremost we offer the fitment guarantee for people who take the bodykits to people who are having the fitting work done by professionals in professional bodyshops who are experienced in fibreglass bodykits.

Ohh, can you define what a professional is.

How many kits he has to have fit to be professional I your eyes.

Everyone think your giving a guarantee, but this is not so. (uncool)

Ive had a look again at your problems and the problems highlighted that you are facing would not be a problem at all to a professional bodyshop who deal with fibreglass bodykits everyday.

You say: “you have to bring the bumper up by bolting it to the shelf at the rear first. “ It is bolted on at the TOP, When I try bolting it on behind the tail lighs, this foces the bumper to go down.

Many will agree with us also that the bumper fits fine when the correct work is carried out.

Cool, but I have try many bumpers too. But this on is the biggest one yet. But also the most worked.

And I was not expected this, and it why I used so many emails be fore I buy. To get the fitment for the money.

And not like you write in the first mail: “The last two were only done last month. It is as it is straight out of the mould no modifications. The bumper was fitted to the car in 30mins.”

We have sold many trial bumpers all over Europe off the same mould and no one has complained, we had one case in London and in a result to that we actually visited the customer and corrected all problems he thought he had within an hour.

Well then I really cant see why you cant help me, then?

What do they do about the gab?

Do thay fill up whit fibreglass.?

Ill worked whit fibreglass in many years, and I know you can not force fibreglass to reshape, without it gonna brake some times.

With any job being in the house or out it is always advisable to use professionals in the field of work. Seeing as you have not im afraid I cannot issue any money back.

This is uncool, and will suprice a lot of buyers, also in UK.

It is easy just starting calling me a unprofessional and than say you don’t have any money back guarantee.

Please look at the first mail you write to me.

“The last two were only done last month. It is as it is straight out of the mould no modifications. The bumper was fitted to the car in 30mins.”

“we GUARANTEE excellent fitment of our trial rear bumper. we have photos to prove this from custoemrs. if you want any then just email [email protected] who can send you some. you can always drive up and have a look at the quality before you commit. but like i said we give a guarantee the it fits otherwise we refund you 100%.”

For your information, I do not ask a full refund. I ask for some money because of all the work. Especially the work do to poor packed, courses the bumper to brake do shipping. And you not giving me any information on the shipping insurens you have to talk to TNT about.

I did my self, and thay say the bumper break do to poor packed. (and you know that)

Kind Regards

Thomas

I got a trial bumper from replikit and they were great. Good service and fitted fine. Little work required but as with any bumper.

:D

Please send som pictures of bumper closeup.

I really wanna se under yout tail light, and on the sides.

That's really a bad fit ... I have to say that my fit (after approx 12 hours of working on it) is not perfect ... but fine ... check my garage

Yours was not a "It is as it is straight out of the mould no modifications. The bumper was fitted to the car in 30mins." :)

I think I fount why I have the gab under tail lights..

Thay are missing 0.5 cm i n hight.

I feel for you buddy. I know exactly how you feel. As you bought the product directly from replikit, if it doesn't fit, they have a legal obligation to refund ALL of your money AND any losses you incur under the Sales of Goods Act 1979. I know this, trading standards told me! :D

Well thay are just another unfair fuckheads full of shit. Thats why thay are not traders in here, and never gonna be ( I HOPE ). Im gonna tell everyone I know, not to buy from them. It gonna coest them alot more, then refund some of my money, so im a happy costermer. But it is just there way of doing business.

It is not gonna last for ever.

:hang:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.