Ryan.G

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

E-mails the guys doing the lexan for us last night and here is the reply guys....

"Hi Ryan

Think were almost done now - all rear screens moulded and trimmed, all doors moulded and trimmed (we did cock one door up though so hence why we are abit behind !!) I think we have 3 slider panels left to mould and the borders on the rear screen to do and then thats it.

So I guess by friday latest all will be complete and ready to roll

Paul"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest suprabass

Yay That means mine cant be to far away, prob Monday now but hey.

EDIT: MR next door neighboor arrived around with a nice big package for me, windows have arrived now just need my carbon doors to get finished and its all go.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest SupraGTE

I would be interested in one , are they clear or smoked and have anybody have experience with stereo and lexan windows?

pm me if possible to buy , i have an adress in epsom

I would be interested in one , are they clear or smoked and have anybody have experience with stereo and lexan windows?

pm me if possible to buy , i have an adress in epsom

This group buy was back in April, you could buy 1 set direct but will prob be a little more expensive.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.