The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Basingstoke's Epic Failure Christmas Meet Sun December 21st

KamaSupra

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt buy a tt, for the simple reason that is in my signature, we can only afford to have one unreliable car ;)

plus you can get more sacks of horse feed in a ka without damaging the suspension, and pot holes go down alot better when your not in a supra :)

Thought you were off?!

i didnt buy a tt, for the simple reason that is in my signature, we can only afford to have one unreliable car ;)

plus you can get more sacks of horse feed in a ka without damaging the suspension, and pot holes go down alot better when your not in a supra :)

Yeah that is true...didn't think of that...:D

Yeah, yeah whatever barryboy with his fake TT!

Now now, hit a nerve did we my :chav: friend...

Lets look at it shall we- you live with your parents, you have a knackered car and you talk like dat and diss.

I live at my own house, have a car that works and talk wonderfully. You sir are a chav but wez don't care blud!

Yes maybe I live with my Parents at the moment and my Supe isn't knackered, I have been just advised to not go on boost for a while...:D

You're the one who used to have a 'souped' up self-sprayed Peugeot wearing a burberry cap and talking like a chav which you have carried into this day and age...Bruv...;)

Shall we go chav hunting tomorrow? I've got the day off and fancy a Chabab...

Yeah lets go chav hunting...:eyebrows:

You must still have the burberry caps...go and find them for more of an authentic chav appeal...:D

right im really of now, him indoors is already in bed, and i will get shouted at :eyebrows:

so have fun my chav friends, and i think you'll find the correct word is amazinstoke ;)

Bye from me in Amazingstoke...:D

White VVTi TT REPLICA 6 speed

Volk Rays 18'' white alloys, M.F.I FMIC, Sabre dump valve simulator, RipSpeed induction system, Matsui spec X boost controller, Jasma bolt on exhaust trim , 2nd Decat,

Top Secret type I Front Bumper (Veilside), Fake spats and skirts, Halfords boost gauge, Recaro seats, CF dash, Top Secret Front Strut Brace and CF steering wheel.

Dyno'd @ 120 FWHP and 334.1 Ft/lbs of Torque...

white vvti tt replica 6 speed

volk rays 18'' white alloys, m.f.i fmic, sabre dump valve simulator, ripspeed induction system, matsui spec x boost controller, jasma bolt on exhaust trim , 2nd decat,

top secret type i front bumper (veilside), fake spats and skirts, halfords boost gauge, recaro seats, cf dash, top secret front strut brace and cf steering wheel.

Dyno'd @ 120 fwhp and 334.1 ft/lbs of torque...

:D:d:d:d:d

White VVTi TT REPLICA 6 speed

Volk Rays 18'' white alloys, M.F.I FMIC, Sabre dump valve simulator, RipSpeed induction system, Matsui spec X boost controller, Jasma bolt on exhaust trim , 2nd Decat,

Top Secret type I Front Bumper (Veilside), Fake spats and skirts, Halfords boost gauge, Recaro seats, CF dash, Top Secret Front Strut Brace and CF steering wheel.

Dyno'd @ 120 FWHP and 334.1 Ft/lbs of Torque...

Black Aerotop N/A which got beaten by a Toyota Carina

Automatic which doesn't work

Sabre Dump Valve Simulator

Uk spec headlights bought from Nizam

Clear front and side indicators from Halfrauds

Powerflow Super shagger exhaust

Burberry competition mesh Grille

18'' Volk wheels made from plastic

Black Aerotop N/A which got beaten by a Toyota Carina

Automatic which doesn't work

Sabre Dump Valve Simulator

Uk spec headlights bought from Nizam

Clear front and side indicators from Halfrauds

Powerflow Super shagger exhaust

Burberry competition mesh Grille

No mate that exhaust is a Ripsepeed bolt on exhaust tip actually get it right ;)

Had a great time, many thanks for organising this...good turn-out.

Congratulations to Den for getting his first Supra, looks a good one. Nice to meet you Homer, Rob, Kayla and those whos names I didnt catch.

Darn. Den's got a Supe and I missed it. :(

Glad you're all out enjoying yourselves whilst I'm working, nay slaving away. :(:innocent: