The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Basingstoke's Epic Failure Christmas Meet Sun December 21st

KamaSupra

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna be a flake and drop out of this I am afraid.

Yet more serious sh*t going on in my life which I desperately need to get sorted.

Have a wicked one folks, I want to see lots of pics, and have a good xmas!!! :)

:(

Maybe the next one then?? :)

Have a good Xmas matey...:)

Sorry guys, Due to an unavoidable stitch up by my Brother!(of which I'm still fuming!). I cant make the last meet of the year!!!. Hope you all have a good Xmas and Hope to See you all at nexts years meets if poss.

:(

Ahh, thats a shame...you are a funny guy, you had me in stiches last time...:D

Have a good Xmas matey...:)

1. KarmaSupra Man

2. Ewen + 1 (meal or just chat, whatever venue)

3. Homer

4. GreaseMonkey (Just Drink n' Chat)

5. Sabrina (food!)

6. Ivan

7. ZS1064 + The Punisher (food)

9. den1

10. Silversoop (drink and chat...)

11. leadfood

12. Chris + Jo - food

13. TRD DAN (food,drink,whatever )

14. supramatt

15. dannysilva (Maybe)

Was a great meet so thanks Kayla/ZS1064 for choosing a place to go, parking was terrible but never mind as it is a busy time of the year. Good to see some more new people! Funny to recognise the cars off the forum and to match them to names and faces. Really good to catch up with all the regulars too.

Was funny when Shane/Silversoop and I left and drove down the road to a T-Junction and I stopped, I said ''Which way was it we come from left or right?'' Next thing Sabrina/Howsupra drives past us! Lol did someone go the wrong way and turn around Sabrina lol?! Mind you helped us seeing which direction you were going! :D

Thanks for everyone that turned up and see you next year! Have a great Christmas and New Year everyone! :)

Yes I went right, instead of left.......I got 100 yards down that road and thought "wrong way, I don't remember this bridge" te he

It was dark!! Glad I helped...

:)

What was stupid was the fact that you drove past and for some reason I still went right :blink: Then I turned around staight away then I tried to catch you up but failed.

Well thanks for organising this Dave and Kayla, it was a great meet today but I didnt get to talk to everyone...:(

As Dave (KarmaSupra Man) said, when we saw you Sabrina, we tried to catch up but you had gone...:D

Sorry about not coming out tonight Kayla, I did text you, hope you got it...:)

Anyway it was great to catch up and meet some new faces...:)

Have a great Christmas and new year everyone! :)

Thanks mate new colour is even better :D your car was phat to love them alloys :D

I should've had a sticker on the back of the car- MY OTHER CAR'S A SUPRA

Yeah gotta love the Mondeo! Thought it was the Mondeo meet today but that's next week my mistake ;)

Oh silversoop is online..... on till 3am tonight mate?! Can't believe I'm on here at home on a sat night :( Gotta save money....

I should've had a sticker on the back of the car- MY OTHER CAR'S A SUPRA

Yeah gotta love the Mondeo! Thought it was the Mondeo meet today but that's next week my mistake ;)

Oh silversoop is online..... on till 3am tonight mate?! Can't believe I'm on here at home on a sat night :( Gotta save money....

Might be later if you're lucky...;) :D

Oh and it's Sunday...:rolleyes: :D