The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Basingstoke's Epic Failure Christmas Meet Sun December 21st

KamaSupra

just about all settled in now :D

Good...glad to hear it...:)

Well have a nice Christmas and new year's Si...:)

So will you be coming to the next Basingstoke EF meet?? :D

Oh no I'm blowing all my cash again, want it done! I can do it, I don't need to go out. I thought today was sat night just about up to an hour ago and I didn't go out on the lash :D

But you wanted to though...;) :D

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frequently

Off

Road

Daily

:D

ok so what will i say next time you would like a lift? atleast mine is reliable, you know what they say, a car is only as good as its driver..... (wtf was with you and dave driving very very slllowwwwww in convoy) :blink:

oh and i did get your text, we went to buds, i won twice, out of 2 games ;) and no i wasnt playing on my own :p

i will text you back in future to save you clogging up my inbox :innocent:

ok so what will i say next time you would like a lift? atleast mine is reliable, you know what they say, a car is only as good as its driver..... (wtf was with you and dave driving very very slllowwwwww in convoy) :blink:

oh and i did get your text, we went to buds, i won twice, out of 2 games ;) and no i wasnt playing on my own :p

We drove slow because.... well what was the rush there was no parking anyway?! I was giving everyone at the pub time to leave. We were cruising and we looked good with all the supes :D

Well your Ka is reliable at the moment :D and yes I am a good driver and I won't start smoking or going grey when im driving...:D

Well Dave is an old man now, you have to understand...;) :D

Ok, well you better text me back in future...hehe :D

We drove slow because.... well what was the rush there was no parking anyway?! I was giving everyone at the pub time to leave. We were cruising and we looked good with all the supes :D

Except we weren't in a Supra...:(

*hangs head in shame* :D

Well your Ka is reliable at the moment :D and yes I am a good driver and I won't start smoking or going grey when im driving...:D

Well Dave is an old man now, you have to understand...;) :D

Ok, well you better text me back in future...hehe :D

Except we weren't in a Supra...:(

*hangs head in shame* :D

Need my licence for my job, if I get caught speeding and lose my licence I lose job. Which could mean losing house too so try to keep to speed limit most the time if I can.

Dave is not old, it's all the alcohol and getting in at 7am after being out on the lash taking it's toll!

Did Shane mention he's walking to the meets from now on? ;)

i was going along at 70 and you were in the distance :p

il tell you what shane, the day my ka needs something replacing engine wise is the day i will personally wash,dry and polish your supra ;)

I had it on cruise control at 70mph darling... Didn't want to go too fast incase it blew your little engine.

Need my licence for my job, if I get caught speeding and lose my licence I lose job. Which could mean losing house too so try to keep to speed limit most the time if I can.

Dave is not old, it's all the alcohol and getting in at 7am after being out on the lash taking it's toll!

Did Shane mention he's walking to the meets from now on? ;)

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

;) :D

i was going along at 70 and you were in the distance :p

il tell you what shane, the day my ka needs something replacing engine wise is the day i will personally wash,dry and polish your supra ;)

Oh ok thanks, see you next week then? :D

Oh and shane let on today that he's got a sabre dump valve simulator on a TT. Said I should save my money and get one too. Believe he said '' Blud Iz gotta sabre dump valve its well tight. da simulator yeah? You'z should get one blud, dey love it down Donalds drive thru innit bruvva?!'' Think Shane is hanging out with his ex far too often...

I should think so, i could have brought a very nice tt for the amount i paid for it ;)

Why didn't you then...:D

I have a Ford and a Toyota, Fords are crap... ;)

Yet you slag me off for me slagging Ford's off...:D :p

well, our supra smokes like a chimney and drinks like a fish, its like a more greedy version of me :( anyway, i refuse to keep spamming this thread, night all :)

Bye...:)

:wave: :salute:

Oh and shane let on today that he's got a sabre dump valve simulator on a TT. Said I should save my money and get one too. Believe he said '' Blud Iz gotta sabre dump valve its well tight. da simulator yeah? You'z should get one blud, dey love it down Donalds drive thru innit bruvva?!'' Think Shane is hanging out with his ex far too often...

Mate, you pull off the chav talk way too good...

I think someone is telling porkie pies...:sly: :D