The mkiv Supra Owners Club

na-tt conversion price?

leon

Yes but an uprated clutch is needed, I think(i'm sure someone will come along to correct me) that a 5 speed box with a good quality heavy duty clutch is good for 450bhp

To a degree, i'd be worried about longevity at that power. Most i've seen through a w58 is 400bhp, and that particular car is still going strong after 20k miles. ;)

i agree there,

both my mates have had tt conversion and kept there 5 speed manual gear boxes,

which i believe you can take them up to 400bhp - 450 bhp but have to keep a eye on the torque though, because i was told that its the torque mainly that knackers the gear box more than the bhp.

but could be wrong.

Indeed...... :eyebrows:

I want mine done early next year and Keron and Jezz were thepeople I was going to contact.

As far as I know they both provide a great service so would be keen to know otherwise..

Theres a lot of people that would recomend both of them on here, ive only ever got a couple of parts from either,, but they were both quick and the parts worked

i'd give keron a ring m8, not been happy with the few other garages i've taken mine to..

Go easy before you start stiring things up mate. If i were you i wouldnt coment on the quality of a garages work regarding transplants when you havent had one done yourself...

I know where id take my car if i still had my NA for a transplant. Everyone has favorites...

Go easy before you start stiring things up mate. If i were you i wouldnt coment on the quality of a garages work regarding transplants when you havent had one done yourself...

I know where id take my car if i still had my NA for a transplant. Everyone has favorites...

haha im not stirring things up, hence no detail... i mentioned no names/garages just that i'd recommend keron as he provided me good service and price.

although i havent had transplant, if somewhere didnt get minor bits correct i wouldnt trust them to do big job...

Guest CoolsBlue

BIG UP TO JEZZAH!! he did my na engine for me, havnt had any issues with the engine since it was replaced(long time now)...now i duno whats going on here i just got here, but jez and his garage are the supra pro;s and i recommend anyone to take their supra there if they have any issues:)