The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Low mileage single turbo - CHEAP

GeordieSteve

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try and get a vid. If someone wants the car as it stands I'll take 5k now. The compression test came back on the same day with around 130 on all 6

For 5k that must be the Supra bargain of the century. I would go as far to say that it is still worth more than 7k even if it has something mega wrong with it so it's still an outstanding bargain IMO

For 5k that must be the Supra bargain of the century. I would go as far to say that it is still worth more than 7k even if it has something mega wrong with it so it's still an outstanding bargain IMO

7k? even IF it does have a big end issue? i want what you are smoking, actually i want 2!!! :D:p

7k? even IF it does have a big end issue? i want what you are smoking, actually i want 2!!! :D:p

:D

In my humble (i.e. very poor) attempt to retain/uplift Supra prices.

Ok, I'll offer 500 quid to Steve and I think he should be happy with that - Is that better:p:D

Forget the above waffle - 400 quid is my last offer:innocent:

LOL

I accept it was a very good attempt but sadly for 7k i'd want a car that i could just drive with no issues. I think it is a good value car but when you have any knocking from an engine, a potential buyer is put off by not just the cost to fix whatever it is but the time it might take also.

Good luck anyway with it all, it is a nice car :)

could i be so bold as to suggest you get rid of those side skirts and try to sell, if that doesnt work then your best bet would bebuy a twin setup and take all your nice bits off to see and sell as a std tt.

Edit forgot for a second there about the knock....hmmmm, sell as a sd tt in auction :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.