The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Basingstoke's EPIC FAILURE MEET

KamaSupra

Hi guys, im really sorry that I couldn't make this one .....

Im gutted as this meet looked very good too...:(

Same for me. Ark's car (I presume that's who's it was: the RSP with stock wheels) is possibly my all-time dream supra, and I would have loved to have seen it in the flesh.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the kind words Steve, but you're thinking of the other RSP - mine's running bendy after-market wheels, and sporting the 'not washed in, like forever' look :)

Having said that, I managed to splash some soapy water on it, later in the day.

Good to see everyone again. Ken, was it you following me down the A30 afterwards? How'd you manage that? You left way before I did.

I was still in the carpark sorting myself out. Ended up pulling out one car behind you.

Steve, I think the other RSP was DaveK's.

It was indeed.

I'd also like to point out that Rosie will never be allowed in it again. As several Supra's pulled up she kept commenting "that was washed this morning" - however, mine was also washed that morning and no such comment was made when I collected her.

Next time, she can walk! :p

Same for me. Ark's car (I presume that's who's it was: the RSP with stock wheels) is possibly my all-time dream supra, and I would have loved to have seen it in the flesh.

As it's mine, I can tell you it's probably not your dream car. It's one of those NA jobbies....... In fact, I think it might have been the only NA there!

It was indeed.

I'd also like to point out that Rosie will never be allowed in it again. As several Supra's pulled up she kept commenting "that was washed this morning" - however, mine was also washed that morning and no such comment was made when I collected her.

Your cars ALWAYS look clean!

Fine, drive yourself then :blahblah:

As it's mine, I can tell you it's probably not your dream car. It's one of those NA jobbies....... In fact, I think it might have been the only NA there!

Thanks for the kind words Steve, but you're thinking of the other RSP - mine's running bendy after-market wheels, and sporting the 'not washed in, like forever' look :)

Well, both of those RSPs look very nice indeed. Ark, I remember seeing yours whilst driving between Hook and Hartley Wintney once or twice. I remember the previous Epic Fail meet and the state of my car: I'm surprised no-one wrote "Clean Me" or "I wish my wife was this dirrrty" in the grime.

Dave: Au contrare. Being an NA doesn't put me off it at all! My MSB's an NA so I'm quite comfortable with them. Good daily drivers.

Sorry...:(

No worries turbos going wrong is very upsetting, drowning your sorrows is the only way. But gotta say you lightweight! ;) I was at house party till 7am sat morning and on the piss sat night till 4am sunday. I made the meet myself wasn't gonna miss it... No worries though see ya at next one.

Good to meet you all, the new faces, I really cant remember anyones names lol, my brain wasnt really functioning properly after 2 and bit hours sleep, but you'll be pleased to know Im still going lol Good to see the old faces, Si, Chris, Rossie............that must have been my first Supra meet in about 2 years....:D

Always heard your car but never met you before, good to see the car up close rather than driving past me while I wait at roundabouts! :D

How lucky were we the meet was yesterday and not today?! Weather was wet and windy earlier, still wet now!

It was indeed.

Did she say that about mine....

If so mine was washed the day before:D

No worries turbos going wrong is very upsetting, drowning your sorrows is the only way. But gotta say you lightweight! ;) I was at house party till 7am sat morning and on the piss sat night till 4am sunday. I made the meet myself wasn't gonna miss it... No worries though see ya at next one.

Always heard your car but never met you before, good to see the car up close rather than driving past me while I wait at roundabouts! :D

How lucky were we the meet was yesterday and not today?! Weather was wet and windy earlier, still wet now!

Haha, dude, honestly Sambuca and vodka shots, not a good idea...lol...:D

I was in no fit state to drive and was still pi$$ed when I got up! :D

I'll be at the next one though...:)

More people are turning up for the meets everytime! :)

Wasn't sure if anyone wanted another one organised as weather is getting crappy?! You want one in November? :yes:

Can be arranged....

As the Churchull dog says..."oh yessss" :D

What date are we looking at next month then Dave?? :)

Im glad more and more people are turning up as it is about time that the B/stoke meet gets some proper coverage...:D

I suppose another mid or end of month sort of meet. Probably

16th, 23rd or 30th Nov, all those days are on a sunday as always. Need to see what days people are free so if anyone knows when they want the meet POST UP when your free!

Weather is the only downfall as I only get my car out in the dry... but hey I can turn up in my mondeo if weather is too bad! :D

I suppose another mid or end of month sort of meet. Probably

16th, 23rd or 30th Nov, all those days are on a sunday as always. Need to see what days people are free so if anyone knows when they want the meet POST UP when your free!

Weather is the only downfall as I only get my car out in the dry... but hey I can turn up in my mondeo if weather is too bad! :D

I think maybe a mid month meet like last time??

What do you and veryone else think??

The 16th of November??