The mkiv Supra Owners Club

East Sussex meet?

Guest Budz86

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch mate, I hope its all sorted for when you get back.

will have to sort that spoiler thing soon, when are you free?

Unfortunately, I won't be getting the car back until monday, so I'll be missing this one. Looks like it could be a good day too.

I'm free most evenings and weekends, except next, as I'll be in that London for the weekend. It'd be great to get that sorted, especially now I'm having the splitter painted too :)

Unfortunately, I won't be getting the car back until monday, so I'll be missing this one. Looks like it could be a good day too.

I'm free most evenings and weekends, except next, as I'll be in that London for the weekend. It'd be great to get that sorted, especially now I'm having the splitter painted too :)

Weekend after next then?

I'll still be down there tomorrow, think it will be a nice day for a drive.

Not sure if I can make the weekend after next though as it's my mum's birthday.

I'll still be down there tomorrow, think it will be a nice day for a drive.

Not sure if I can make the weekend after next though as it's my mum's birthday.

sorry, that was meant for Andrew regarding his spoiler

Sorry guys, I got held up on the golf course this morning. :( Didn't get down till about half one and by that time there was no-one there!

Did anyone else go down? Quite annoyed I missed this as it was deffinatly the day for it.

Sorry guys, I got held up on the golf course this morning. :( Didn't get down till about half one and by that time there was no-one there!

Did anyone else go down? Quite annoyed I missed this as it was deffinatly the day for it.

I'm afraid i didn't make it either, as the misses had a bit of a fall on our back steps into the garden, shes going to have some nasty bruises, and wasn't feeling to clever:(

Oh well, looks like it was a flop then! At least the drive there and back was nice. Even got the chance to show up a boy racer in front of his missus! (he obviously thought putting a kit on a mk4 golf made it quicker than a supe:))