The mkiv Supra Owners Club

East Sussex meet?

Guest Budz86

Right ladies and gentlemen.

Maybe a bit ambitious considering we have only just had the AFR meet and Suprapod is just round the corner but is anyone up for a East Sussex and surrounding area meet? :search:

I was thinking Pease Pottage services as there is loads of parking, and it's easy to find. This would leave it open for anyone near a motorway to get down as it's on the M23 near Crawley, and the M25 is only 15-20 mins away.

We can then take a drive down to Brighton and maybe along the A27/M27 to somewhere as it's a nice road, and it's been a while since I've driven down there. Even a tunnel on the way for a nice soundtrack! :D But I'm open to suggestions if anyone can think of a nicer route.

I'm thinking that since the summer (if that's what it was) has just run out, and soon it's going to be winter, the weather is fast going to be icy.

Post your reactions on this, good or bad! But it would be nice to hit double figures this time as we won't realistically be able to do this for another 4-5 months.

Don't have a date in mind yet so put up when your free/not free

Dean

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your car been repaired Dean.

I would be up for a meet if we can gather enough people which is not looking likely.

Yeah it has mate, sort of! I'm driving it again but on the stock rims as the tyres are a tad too expensive at the moment. Funnily enough, I am loving the handling more than the 18's!

Well, it doesn't look like many takers on tonight, I'll bump it in the morning as that seems to be when everyone is on.

How you been keeping anyway? Expected to see you at the AFR meet

Yeah it has mate, sort of! I'm driving it again but on the stock rims as the tyres are a tad too expensive at the moment. Funnily enough, I am loving the handling more than the 18's!

Well, it doesn't look like many takers on tonight, I'll bump it in the morning as that seems to be when everyone is on.

How you been keeping anyway? Expected to see you at the AFR meet

Ive been pretty busy with my website etc. How about meeting at newhaven they must be somewhere around they we can meet up ?

Sunday, 21st September, about 1pm? That should be a good day ;)

Very helpful Andrew! lol. Although it was a beautiful day, took a pointless drive to Heathfield, Uckfield then back through Lewes.

I'm up for this, how about Sun 12th October. 3 Weeks should be plenty of time for everyone to organise things.

Thought's?

Ok, 1pm is good. Back of Sainsbury's in Newhaven.

Your right, not a lot of interest which is a shame. But hopefully people will decide they can attend a bit closer to the time.