The mkiv Supra Owners Club

East Sussex meet?

Guest Budz86

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you? Have probably seen you around then. What supe do you have?

well, by looking at your sig, I would say its the TT twin of yours, lol

Guest Budz86
well, by looking at your sig, I would say its the TT twin of yours, lol

Lol. Would be if I still had my GTR's on it. Had to take them off as the tyres got slashed :(

Guest Budz86
No. Eastbourne. :D

The cars having to go in the garage thursday, starts fine but dies to 200/300 rpm after about 15 secs, if you hold it on the pedal it warms and is ok, if not it dies and is a bee-atch to restart. Should be back by sunday though.:(

Doesn't sound good mate. Could be coil packs or clips? Which garage are you taking it to?

Doesn't sound good mate. Could be coil packs or clips? Which garage are you taking it to?

Gerald Dale at ninfield, it's an incredible place, like a sweet shop for me. I've been there whgen he's had C and D type jags, 250 bhp mini's, caterhams, evo 6, GT40 - replica's but fookin incredible, 40K on the engines!!

Guest Budz86
Gerald Dale at ninfield, it's an incredible place, like a sweet shop for me. I've been there whgen he's had C and D type jags, 250 bhp mini's, caterhams, evo 6, GT40 - replica's but fookin incredible, 40K on the engines!!

Sounds good. I'll have to have a chat with you on Sun about it. Need somewhere local I can take the supe for minor stuff.

So how many people are actually going to be there on Sun?

If i could reply (mobile phone!), i would say that i'd be there, if a i was sober enough, b if i'm home in time, and c if I've got my car back in time!

Where's your car mate?

I managed to reverse into an unseen small post and slightly damaged the rear spat. Nothing serious, but a day before my holiday! Hopefully it'll be done for when i get back. :)

Ouch mate, I hope its all sorted for when you get back.

will have to sort that spoiler thing soon, when are you free?