The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nics Rival?

Tee from China

I really don't understand why you felt it necessary to include me in this thread, what is your point? You post a link to some random HK trader and deliberately use my name in the title. I don't have a problem with the link being posted, people are free to chose who they buy from, I *am* annoyed about the reference to myself in the thread though, 'tactless', 'out of order','disrespectful and unsupportive of a fellow club member', call it what you will.

I don't sell the TRD Speedos and Tachos, both are discontinued (the tacho many years ago, the speedo earlier this year) and I know for a fact that TRD Japan do not have stock and have not had stock for a long time. The only other trader in HK claiming to be able to supply genuine TRD Speedos and Tachos did a runner with many many £1000's of customers money recently (see link below), there maybe a connection, there may not.

http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56

I wasn't going to get involved in this thread, but as you don't seem able to stop your whinging, I thought it best to put my point across to you.

I *am* annoyed about the reference to myself in the thread though, 'tactless', 'out of order','disrespectful and unsupportive of a fellow club member', call it what you will.

I don't blame you TBH. I don't see the guys affiliated with the other link quite so willing to support this club in the way you do. I realise you're in business but the honesty that you display during your transactions is really appreciated by the club masses;)

I really don't understand why you felt it necessary to include me in this thread, what is your point? You post a link to some random HK trader and deliberately use my name in the title. I don't have a problem with the link being posted, people are free to chose who they buy from, I *am* annoyed about the reference to myself in the thread though, 'tactless', 'out of order','disrespectful and unsupportive of a fellow club member', call it what you will.

I don't sell the TRD Speedos and Tachos, both are discontinued (the tacho many years ago, the speedo earlier this year) and I know for a fact that TRD Japan do not have stock and have not had stock for a long time. The only other trader in HK claiming to be able to supply genuine TRD Speedos and Tachos did a runner with many many £1000's of customers money recently (see link below), there maybe a connection, there may not.

http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56

I wasn't going to get involved in this thread, but as you don't seem able to stop your whinging, I thought it best to put my point across to you.

Sorry Nic, but everyone knows you and as this company is also in HK I did put a question mark after your name and in no way did it to disrespect anyone merely that you are both in HK which as far as I know a fact.

I never intimated/suggested or implied that they/he was better than you. How is that unsupportive?, plus I don't know or never heard of any named Ken so extremely unlikely to search for a rogue trader in HK who fleeced members or such like.

If I had said " Supply competition in HK " or "I've Found somebody in HK supplying TRD parts" would that have been any different ? rather than change the link would it not have been better for a mod to ask/change the title rather than the link - especially for the reasons quoted?

That company is offering some items which you do not supply(but could if asked - I don't know)

Any way I FORMALLY APOLOGIZE FOR USING YOUR NAME to bring to members attention that they can obtain TRD speedometers or rev counters from someone else in HK on eBay.

It seems sometimes you cant do right for doing wrong