The mkiv Supra Owners Club

brighton meet, 24th august

sim

new meet place, east brighton park, located behind the marina, its a really nice park, usualy plenty of car parking, theres a cafe if needed, its an ideal place to hold a meet,

calendar link, http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2008-8-24&e=667&c=1

east brighton park link http://www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/index.cfm?request=c1101502

map link http://www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/index.cfm?request=b1120082&pc=BN2%205PA&title=East%20Brighton%20Park

Edited by sim (see edit history)

Guest Budz86

So, whats the final plan for Sun? Japbash or Brighton?

Andy. Take it your going so do you want to do the same as last time? Sommerfield? I'll drop MarkADL a PM and see if he is coming too.

No need I'm here :D

Was planning on coming to something on Sunday, a friend just txt me about Jap Bash but I replied that it was probably 'just the usual 5 million blue Scooby's and a few proper sports cars' :innocent: He assures me it's better this year, but I've been to the Piltdown Man and i can't remember the space there being that big if hundreds turn up?

Still not a Bolney replacement IMO either :(

So, whats the final plan for Sun? Japbash or Brighton?

Andy. Take it your going so do you want to do the same as last time? Sommerfield? I'll drop MarkADL a PM and see if he is coming too.

No need I'm here :D

Was planning on coming to something on Sunday, a friend just txt me about Jap Bash but I replied that it was probably 'just the usual 5 million blue Scooby's and a few proper sports cars' :innocent: He assures me it's better this year, but I've been to the Piltdown Man and i can't remember the space there being that big if hundreds turn up?

Still not a Bolney replacement IMO either :(

Yes, that's a good idea. Maybe Dick will meet with us too?

Sounds cool, I'll arrange with Dick to meet up and we'll meet you at the Somerfields A22 roundabout? What time?

Must be misfire season in Hastings, mine has developed a small hiccup but only when getting up to full temp on part throttle. I think it's plugs though, getting some more tomorrow to throw in and try.

Guest Budz86
Sounds cool, I'll arrange with Dick to meet up and we'll meet you at the Somerfields A22 roundabout? What time?

Must be misfire season in Hastings, mine has developed a small hiccup but only when getting up to full temp on part throttle. I think it's plugs though, getting some more tomorrow to throw in and try.

Has everyone got a TT? Great, and here's me in an NA, no playtime for me! :(