The mkiv Supra Owners Club

anybody want to do a group buy on a single kit??

j80leo

can we get back to the topic of a group buy please guys agree to disagree please and Ian would you do a set up on my emanage please when the single is fitted;)

Sorry about the hijack, I've reported the post to the mods to get them to split the thread up - these bits into tech and the group buy bit stays here. Give them a chance :) I haven't had a good techie discussion for yonks though so I couldn't resist. And sorry but I don't map other people's cars any more - you'll have to turn to other E-Manage experts.

-Ian

Ill be the first to say ok to this one!!

I will start a thread in my section, please post accordingly if your interested in going through with this and I will work a GB deal. If there is anything else you would like to add to the order to save on shipping now would also be the time and might cut you an additional deal.

Let me know on the post of what you think!

Thanks,

Joe

Edited by Joeatphr (see edit history)