The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fairmile pub. Eve' Car show & Bbq 23/8/08 not to be missed

Mr T

Great to see a few more names coming & a few maybe's:)

Don't forget i will have to collect £8 off each car as you arrive & park up, which includes the parking in a designated place for our club, plus a ticket for the BBQ food. Any extra tickets needed for BBQ food will be £8 if required. I then have to hand all the monies taken, to the pub for all the tickets i have previously signed for.

See you all tomorrow Eve from about 5.30/ 6pm. (i will be there from 5pm to get tickets)

Cherrs Andy (Mr T)

Edited by Mr T (see edit history)

A pretty good show, I will definitely be going next year if it goes ahead. :)

It was well organised and fairly well attended by some of the other clubs, particularly the Porkers and Corvettes.

On the bad side, the food was rubbish and only 8 .net members showed. :(

Nope :(

Porsche, Supra, Scooby, Austin, TR4, Corvette, Muscle cars, Mini, a couple of old Citroens and some chavs in the far corner was about it.

I suspect a lot was due to the fact that the new owners seemed to be umming and ahhing about holding it in the first place. Then when it did go ahead there wasn't that much advertising about it.

Thanks for posting up the pic's Jon, as i forgot my camara. Was a shame not more Supra's could make it, as it was a good evenning in all. Thanks to those who made the effort,:) maybe cos it was on a Sat' eve and not the usual Fri', which made it less cars overall this year. Still the burnouts in front of the pub were very entertaining as always:d due to some american muscle on show!

It was good to catch up with you guys again, and lets hope for a few more next year!

Andy.