The mkiv Supra Owners Club

how do you feel when somebody slags your sup ?

formatzero

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the chavs around here were constantly slagging my car off it was soooooo irritating!!

all of them are in corsa's, fiesta's, mopeds etc

the 'head chav' bet me a tenner his car was faster! (20k spent on a corsa, as if that isn't humiliating enough for him!) as you may predict the corsa just ate a lot of dust and now all the chavs tell all their friends how lush the car is!! lol

i told him to keep his tener to put towards a better car!!

jealousy really does get them nowhere!

I couldn't care less what somebody else thinks.

First question to ask them is "have you eve owned a Supra" chances are they haven't ;)

Just like most people think the Supra is a lardy gt car that can't handle, let them think what they like who cares ! :)

i wish i was joking but this kid thinks it's the doggies doodah's i couldn't even beleive he'd asked !!

it's still only got 185 bhp after 20k but he was just so cocky i had to knock him down a peg, i'm not usually in to racing but he just really got to me lol

Couple of weeks back, i was in a traffic signal and a chav on his scooter was behind me, I looked into drivers side mirror and that @$$ is showing his finger at me!! I thought of put the car into reverse and slamming that b@$|@£d, but actually i had a big grin because i knew he was just jealous :D

I bet you soooo wish you had a flamer kit lol:d:d

Yep you got it spot on...i think everything on the car is bought from halfords lol

although he did have 50 cent candy shop blasting, making all the body panels rattle ominously!! he seems to think he's a big black bloke with style but he's really a ginger weedy kid with an attitude!!

didn't like being beaten by a girl, i think his ego got dented !!!! lol

hehe! well done for owning a complete Noob! i was driving (given i was in run around) in cheltenham.. and it has reputation on sunday for having what is basically a inner ring that goes round the centre of town.. well the chavs race round it it and they do this all nite.. funny as hell in the crappy cars.. i honestly dont think ive seen one good car.. all corsas and novas lol.. anyway stop at the lights and look acroos and this weedy little fat kid , spotty the lot leans out i his corsa.. i was laughin my ass off .. just didnt expect that.

Only twice in real life, had a guy tell me he "fookin hated Porsches" while angrily looking at my motor. Made him look sheepish by telling him it wasn't a Porsche infront of his mates.

Second was some eco loving tree hugging yoghurt weaver at a petrol station filling up her one MOT from the scrappy shitbox. She said "you must have a really small penis!". The only reply I could muster was "you'd still choke on it love".

I've never had anyone slag my car off, or at least heard them doing it.

What I find though is that you find more drivers go out of their way to antagonize you than they would if you were behind the wheel of any other average car.

One thing I do notice when I was in the supra was people tend to not pull out infront of you at the last minuet. As soon as I jump in the micra its as if they want to kill you. However on the flip side I never get people sat 2" from my bumper in the TVR or Micra yet in the supra every man and his dog with try and have a go

Second was some eco loving tree hugging yoghurt weaver at a petrol station filling up her one MOT from the scrappy $#@!box. She said "you must have a really small penis!". The only reply I could muster was "you'd still choke on it love".

Funny......:D