The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hit & Run

Bryan_Jones

Ok, so by now most have given up and gone home, but I'm on a mission!

Next the HDi front mounted intercooler. Should have been straight forward, but whoever packed it decided to pack 2 wrong hoses! :badmood:

Ok, so now I pissed off! NO TURBO for 3 weeks. Damn! :shock:

Anyway. Finally get it fitted. :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still not happy that I'd finished what I set to do I had some lenses made for my lights as they had faided and turned yellow (typical Supra problem)

A while ago I joined in on the group buy, so i decided now that it was time to fit the lenes :blink:

Ok, so most people just melt the silicone, but mine have obviously be refurbished before and stuck down with something very strong! OUT COMES THE GRINDER! :taped: :sos:

Ok, so if getting the light off was that hard, it's not going to go on easy either. I was right about that for sure!

Sikaflex 291 by now is my best friend!

Sikaflex if rubbed with a wet finger gives a smooth rubber effect, so no need to paint it afterwards. ;)

I also went to the trouble of ordering a HID xeon light kit to make my lights extra bright!

Then I purchased some clear indicators to fit in my new bumper.

Had a new numberplate made up on vinyl too! ;) (totally illegal) :blink:

Now time to go in the spray shop!............................... :trophy:

AND OUT SHE COMES!

ONLY TOOK 6 MONTHS! :Pling::taped:

Now I'm going to be working on fitting a straight through (1 silencer) 3" exhast system in the next few weeks!

Hubby buying me the HID kit for my birthday,also will have the clear indicators. How much was your rear bumper and where from?

I bought it off Ebay, but if you see the previous page you'll see why I wouldn't recommend anyone getting one from there! Hours and hours of work went into it to get it to fit :(