JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The tensioner is stock polished, the arm is aftermarket. :)

Thats what I meant dude, just had my tensioner polished at JC, that build is looking great, very similar to what I need to do to mine over the next couple of weeks, I decided to junk the ABS this morning!!! Did you have any dramas re-plumbing??? I was going to use braided lines instead of hard pipe. Did you go for shimless buckets or is this not getting revved too hard??? Can't wait to see this it looks awesome. Gret work Lee.

Thanks Dude :thumbs:

Standard buckets as it wont be revving to high. I made up some new solid lines for the brakes and used t-pieces to join them up.

Would probably be easier with the braided line as the solid lines are a bit of a PITA to get right.

I use John for polishing too, he is good. :)

Thats what I meant dude, just had my tensioner polished at JC, that build is looking great, very similar to what I need to do to mine over the next couple of weeks, I decided to junk the ABS this morning!!! Did you have any dramas re-plumbing??? I was going to use braided lines instead of hard pipe. Did you go for shimless buckets or is this not getting revved too hard??? Can't wait to see this it looks awesome. Gret work Lee.

Edited by Lee P (see edit history)

She lives:cool:

Ryan sent Lee over a base map for the 1000cc injectors yesterday and Lee uploaded and started her up this morning, all sounds good so far, Lee just has a couple of small things to do today like wiring up the fans and she is ready to go.

Mapping tomorrow:)

She lives:cool:

Ryan sent Lee over a base map for the 1000cc injectors yesterday and Lee uploaded and started her up this morning, all sounds good so far, Lee just has a couple of small things to do today like wiring up the fans and she is ready to go.

Mapping tomorrow:)

Nice one mate, sounds like its going all to plan then?? I'll be over with Ryan on friday if you you've got time to pop over??