The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Next Basingstoke meet - Sun 27th July

Pabs

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just the cams... then, erm.. thats it!

Anymore lightening to do, nothing like that. ??

Yeah great to see you all today, put names to faces and cars! Amazed how much moneys been spent on some of the cars, Pabs your engine was very shiny! Not a bad turnout so roll on the next one! BEEP BEEP!

:) Good meeting you too mate.

Well seeing more supras has only wanted me to spend yet more money on mine! Not sure which direction to go with some bits, but I just know I need a five figure sum to get everything done! :( lol

Definately good to put faces to those usernames - and fingers crossed that the next one has an even bigger turnout!

I think if we promise Gaz's missus flowers she'll let him out. :D

We'll have to play clever with Juanchan. Perhaps remind him to take the Supe not the Golf when he next intends to spend the night in strange places. :D

Ewen and Silversoop, hmm don't know. Suggestions. :innocent:

We'll have to play clever with Juanchan. Perhaps remind him to take the Supe not the Golf when he next intends to spend the night in strange places. :D

I didn't get up until 3pm ;)

I WILL get to one of these. I came to a few previously but these days it's so hectic at weekends.

I WILL get to one of these. I came to a few previously but these days it's so hectic at weekends.

:D Probably going for the third weekend next month too Gaz. Bit soon to to say, see how everyone is set later on. :)

:D Probably going for the third weekend next month too Gaz. Bit soon to to say, see how everyone is set later on. :)

OK then that's my aim. I'm moving just after that and taking the Supra off the road indefinitely whilst I study so it will be nice to have one last blast.

Sorry guys, just had other stuff on. Next time I hope.

BTW, how come you got my big fat hairy bloke ?

Haven't got the Supe at the moment :( Although the Golf is fairly nippy, it's not exactly TT Supra territory ;)

I hadn't intended crashing out, it just happened when someone suggested further drinking games when the club we were in shut :)

:yeahthat: Except I had made it home by about 1pm :D

Sorry guys, just had other stuff on. Next time I hope.

BTW, how come you got my big fat hairy bloke ?

I met your hairy blokes new bloke on Friday night, and he seems like a nice chap. So we probably won't be persuading your hairy bloke to any meets soon :(