The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Next Basingstoke meet - Sun 27th July

Pabs

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be going out sat night but I will try to drink responsilbly...Should be sober enough! Don't know where everyone else is, I've sent a few pms to people trying to persuade more people to turn up! Looks to be a few of us there which'l be good.

wont be difficult - last time there was er... me

I've got a joint birthday night out on Saturday, so I think this meet is dependent on alcohol consumption the night before. I'll let you know on the day if I'm likely to be making it.

I might drop you a text Andy if I am going, if you fancy a mini M3 convoy again? :eyebrows:

Done. Or I will be. :(:D Reckon about 11:30 should be good.

TBH guys I just posted the thread up - I don't decide who goes where :)

Not sure how long I can be around for though, so I may have to let you all go wherever without me - I'm "on call" for work and can't risk leaving the area..

But we'll see ;)

Just got home now - did pop off to a shop for a bit but was great fun - thanks guys and gals :)

Think a total of 5 cars came - better than last time eh Si ;)

Really nice examples of cars too - ranging from well looked after NA's through to Si's newly-singled supra!

Will have to try and get a thread up for the next one for same time of month - I think it'd be August 17th?

Cheers folks!

Nice meet chaps and Emma. :) Managed 5 cars, Not a whitey in sight :innocent:

Had a decent look over Hecklers single. Great job Si. Compare Pabs bay to Si's, what a difference in the amount of missing gubbins. :)

Pabs seats look even better in the flesh too. A definite improvement to the standard units.

Best paint was Dave's lovely black number. Good luck with the conversion buddy.

Steve and Emma in the MSB, lovely meeting you peeps. :)

So, hope to see you all again next month. Hopefully with some more members coming over. At least we improved on last months attendance. :D

Andy