The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Clear Headlight lenses (replacement)

suprattgaz

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could also do with a pair if their is one available? I can Paypal you asap?

If you want a pair, a few guys from the original buy have not contacted me reference the deposit. I have asked several times - so as far as I am concerned first come (with deposit) first served.

pm if you are interested. If there are enough I can double this to 40 pairs......:search:

Up to date so far.....

supra_aero ?

jevansio Paid

iain2010 ?

Luka-P Deposit

Sexysupra Awaiting payment

magictorch Paid

Suprahuman ?

supraturbochris Awaiting Deposit

Joop Paid

matlee cheque in post

Nizam Deposit paid

Missile Deposit paid

Chris Beast Awaiting deposit

Kint Paid

Lbm Awaiting deposit

danhicks22 Paid

Jamesy W Paid deposit

Lendusz Awaiting deposit

Amir Khan Awaiting deposit

Tony ?

All "?" - no repsonse to date, contact me ASAP if you still require a set!

and "awaiting deposit" - you have confirmed you would like a pair, but if deposit is not received soon, these will be offered to other members. Please conatct me ASAP ;) (deposit by midday this Friday (18th))

All others thanks for you swift payment. The lenses should be with you in 3 weeks ;)

Cheers,

Gary

See original post-

"Please understand this will not be instantanious - I will not order the material through the supplier until the numbers are confirmed, and then this needs to be fitted into their normal work; so you might well be looking at 4-6 week delivery (from today, dependant on how quickly we get the 20 together)."

I am trying for quicker, but it is out of my hands.:innocent::shrug:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.