The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mk4 Supra driver complaint, might be a member.

toyotasupra1980

I'm in :D

So just to sum it up. We drive like twats they repair supra like twats :D

Looks that way, just like to say thanks to the thread starter because if he had not started this excellent thread maybe more supra owners would have been stung by these monkeys:)

Looks that way, just like to say thanks to the thread starter because if he had not started this excellent thread maybe more supra owners would have been stung by these monkeys:)

your welcome, but hyeline have been really good to me but so have you lot on this club, its a a two way street for me and i guess i am just lucky i have not suffered any problems.

sounds to me the person in the supra f***ing about has done everyone a big favour.

the garage is run by a bunch of monkeys. i took my supra there when i first had her, all im going to say is that i wouldnt take my vitara there for an oil change after my, and other peoples experiances of the sh*thole!!!!!!!!!!

good on the person :) Suprised they are still in business, well dodgy.

If you or anyone else is going to post remarks like that, please ensure that they are factual, and that you know that information for yourself. Otherwise, posting up hearsay could be considered libellous or potentially damaging to a third party, and I would be most unhappy if an ill considered post landed the forum with legal action.

Thankyou. :)

Seems alot of people are saying the same sort of thing about this place, legal action or not I welcome the comments as this sort of reputation doesn't seem to be a one off comment and as such it'll at least make people approach with caution;)

sounds to me the person in the supra f***ing about has done everyone a big favour.

the garage is run by a bunch of monkeys. i took my supra there when i first had her, all im going to say is that i wouldnt take my vitara there for an oil change after my, and other peoples experiances of the sh*thole!!!!!!!!!!

i own a red supra but it was not me. also i do believe that hyeline are as said above a bunch of monkeys, they dont have a very good rep around by me, so avoid if your near cardiff, im also a good friend of the person who used to own the place back a few years ago, it was called ambience back then, my mate moved onto to open v-spec performance but that shut about a year and a half ago now, hyeline very expensive, i had an invoice for my old s14a that had some work dune there, think it was oil change, air filter not a good one, and hyeline home brew dumpvalve all fitted £480+ if i recall

Edited by supraGZaerotop (see edit history)

They think we've just come off the banana boat ! absolute T*SS**'S mate, i know there's not alot of choice around our way for performance servicing/mods etc. ninja tuning in newport are the nearest with lionel, they're on the jap cars cymru website. ;)

Guest Angry Koala

I'm genuinely surprised that bunch of muppets actually recognised it as a Supra given that they can't tell their arse from their elbow....... Are they sure? If it was red did it have "Royal Mail" written on the side?!

I'm genuinely surprised that bunch of muppets actually recognised it as a Supra given that they can't tell their arse from their elbow....... Are they sure? If it was red did it have "Royal Mail" written on the side?!

Ha Ha Ha.

Was the driver of this mail van/supra etc on the companys property. I understand it being annoying having someone doing this kind of thing on your door step, But if its on the road or else where they don't really have a leg to stand on, If you get what i mean. Mini rant over...:)