wilkorangerover

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes that the address,

ps username aerott6 name karim age ??

Appx age is about maybe 23 ish, His real name is Maz, he is Asian about 6ft tall and slim. Looking at him you would think/describe him as an Asian Aborigini (sp).

Disclaimer: - The above comments are only to describe an individual that once I knew. It in no way should be taken/read that all Asian people look this way as they don't. I am only describing him in a way I would describe to her Majesties finest.

The member list only shows members with >= 1 posts

AeroTT6 has zero posts, although he's somehow made two "friends" - I wonder how.

One of the friends iirc has been known to be friends with with banned MK47.

Goes off to search to make sure, will edit if wrong.

Edit: - Will keep post as is, as nothing inconclusive or conclusive.

Edited by jamesmark (see edit history)

The write up says "power currently is close to 400bhp and that has been more than enough for me."

Is this realistic from the parts list he's given?

Just from owning a tt and reading loads of posts on here from people who have modded their tt's it seems a bit optimistic. This comment alone would make me suspicious about the car but I'm not really an expert.

I don't like white cars anyway so it's not for me!! :cool:

Guest Nicholas

I know Maz on a personal level and yes he has made some big mistakes on sales through this forum and upset a lot of people but he's not really a bad person just young and sometimes a little stupid :)

The car is clean and running fine I did a little work on it last weekend for him if you're going to view it it is a clean car just needs a little TLC.

I know Maz on a personal level and yes he has made some big mistakes on sales through this forum and upset a lot of people but he's not really a bad person just young and sometimes a little stupid :)

The car is clean and running fine I did a little work on it last weekend for him if you're going to view it it is a clean car just needs a little TLC.

Matter of opinion I guess.

Looks like the right outcome has happened.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/member.php?u=19235

hey guys i am going to take a peek at this supra, what do you guys think?

Are you insane!?

Your car is in much better condition, any doubts about a car and I walk, save your cash and do the 6spd conversion, I gather you still have the 19's your car,

If so then your car is more about GT Cruiser than performance so 6spd conversion and a few choice mods of your own will have your car running nicely!

A few guys have had it done. A few of them have actually done it themselves. Its not something i would fancy doing, i would rather pay someone to do it right first time. In my opinion it would be 3k very well spent. It could very well add 2k value to your car alone.

You could also sell your autobox for spares etc.