The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Monthly meet 9th June

Guest Killer Heels

boooo! :( Not seen you for ages wez! Are you coming to jap show at the end of the month?.. :)

Spoke to Wez the other night mate on the dog and bone, he said maybe. still havent booked us a room yet :eyebrows: talk to you about it tonight tho. see you about 7-7.30 ;)

Mr Doom do me a favor matey make sure Matt has a headlight attached to him before you let him in the car? :D

:lol: I've tried that the last two times but my memory seems to be worse than his!!.. I'll stick a post-it note to the windscreen!! ;)

:lol: I've tried that the last two times but my memory seems to be worse than his!!.. I'll stick a post-it note to the windscreen!! ;)

I'll be going through my garage tonight anyway getting the stuff out that Hyper forgot to re-attach to my car, you know minor things like restrictor rings, so i'll make sure that comes out with me!

Right oh :)

Junction 27 anyone?

I might be there Rob, don't hang around if not. I might be picking a mate up straight from work. If I have to pick him up then I won't be able to get there for 7.30. So I will make my own way there.

If I don't have to get him then I should be there for 7.30.

I might be there Rob, don't hang around if not. I might be picking a mate up straight from work. If I have to pick him up then I won't be able to get there for 7.30. So I will make my own way there.

If I don't have to get him then I should be there for 7.30.

No Problem i'll be there at 7:00 as normal for 10mins :)

Guest Rays the roof

Good to meet up with some old faces (very old actually) and realised how much I missed Matt's sense of humour.

Anyway, safe journey to Le Mans those of you who are going and can't wait to see the new car Matt. Still think Q WER will be a great number plate for you:innocent:

Good to see everyone again :) I'm sure we will be meeting up soon at the tango event shortly

Anyway, safe journey to Le Mans those of you who are going and can't wait to see the new car Matt. Still think Q WER will be a great number plate for you:innocent:

lol :D

Good to meet up with some old faces (very old actually) and realised how much I missed Matt's sense of humour.

:D you too bud, glad you made it! :D - Q WER hey, well dont knock it until you try it i suppose!! :D

nice to see some old and new faces as well, nice drive home down the M6 on the way home with Rob and Ray, Rays car sounded awesome doing some "blats" past me :eyebrows:, I was waiting for Rob to make his grand exit off the M-way at his turn off but disapointedly he had his sensible head on :(, see you again fellas