The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Does the amount of owners matter when buying a mkiv?????

Guest cordell

I think it was Ibrars car first then he sold it on and CJ brought it off him, CJ then sold it S7EVE and he sold it to Coldflame.

Blimey, it's changed a bit since CJ and S7eve had it.

The way supra prices are at the moment for £16k I would expect it to be mint and not have bad paint work.

It went to Knightracer for paint work and that Trial rear fitted. It took them several attempts to get it 'right' (as seems to be the norm :rolleyes:). It may have been somewhere else since then of course.

Looks like a really nice build, shame the car looks such a state, i hate that kit as much as veilside.

At 16k i dont think its a bad deal though, if i was buying it id also buy a stock one and swap the engine and any other good bits into that and sell the dogs dinner of a shell on with a stock lump in it.