The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ferrari Enzo on ebay

JamesG

I concure dear boy!, what a stupendously marverlous car it is, Iam currently setting up an ebay account with great haste to bid on this delectable- nay unique automobile!....i once created something very similar with a pot of playdoh and a box of mechano..arrrr good times....

:rlol:

have you?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:scare:ahhhhhhhh

looks like a block of cheese that was shoved into the microwave and left to to be nuked:blink:

and what worse is the price they are going for on it :wtf::sos:

what the hell is the matter with people these days:twak:, sense of style has gone out the window, my mum could do better than that and she hates modding cars:no::thumbdown:.

umm Wonder how it would do as a time attack car?!!..... Hence how long it would take for some one to attack you for driving such an abomination!!

Or maybe a drift car....hence how long it takes to drift off the road into a ditch because of the F**king Shite handling...and the fact u havent got enough power to make the wheels move not alone spin! Let me go into the corner and crawl into my own shoe!

Drag car!! dont get me started! A quarter mile in how long!??? fk knows....its never been done..Although having said that the enzo is pretty quick....def a 10 sec car this one ! second thoughts think id probably melt the car down and forge a 3.5 stroker kit for my supra...yeah...that makes a lot more sence!!!! :)