The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Awww... Supra Love

lust2luv

(why do people never seem to know when the mkiv went out of production?)

:looney:

so when did it go out of production I thought it was 98 in the uk and 02 in Japan or am I way off. I did say production stopped in UK in 98 as well but you know what reporters are like!

Just googled it, Stopped production for export in October 98 stopped production of jspec 02 so I was right in what I told the reporter but they omitted to mention it was the export model that ceased production in 98.

I know what you mean there is alot of it going about and I did not intend to add to it on here and I know Eve would have preferred it kept quiet as well.

People have been talking about it since we came back from Knockhill mate, a few posts saying congratualtions etc, you just never paid attention:p

btw is the Supra club invited? :p I wont drink much i promise ;)

Just googled it, Stopped production for export in October 98 stopped production of jspec 02 so I was right in what I told the reporter but they omitted to mention it was the export model that ceased production in 98.

That's export to the US though, which is pretty irrelevant I would have thought. They stopped selling them in the UK (Europe?) in 96. And stopped producing them in 2002.

:looney: