• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lads its a girl not a guy

'' I think the can of worms is opened even more now '' lol

No can of worms, I think the claims are completely worthless regardless of sex without some form of proof...

(And after a couple of fizzy pops, I've been known to be not dissimilar to the Ed scale of things, so from me that's suprising :))

EDIT : There's lots of chicks in the world, some of us see them from time to time, if we're lucky we get to touch them, then maybe talk to them, and if they're drunk, we get to see them again, as long as we hang around the toilets... Or at the bar... Even outside their house if we follow them home... - But we still know you can't get 500bhp out of an NA engine...

Edited by Pot (see edit history)

Guest CoolsBlue
Without ECU control and fuelling the engine would have shat itself in a few seconds, regardless of the internals.

ill remove that from my to do list then!:rlol:nos on a na??:D

Tell her I have a 14" pen1s (flaccid). If she wants proof, I will simply..... decline. :)

There will always be people out there who make some pretty wild claims ("I can run a marathon in 1.5 hours"; "I could have Jet Li in a fight"; "I've driven my car on a public road at 220mph"). These people should know that unless they can prove their claims or have them witnessed by reliable people, at best it's a rumour.

If she's spent huge amounts on "internals" then why not spend £40 on a dyno? I suspect that whoever sold her the NOS system told her it would get 500BHP and shes sticking by that.

As said above, no dyno, no further need to discuss it. She lies.

Will be honest i am not a fan of NOS, NOS does look good to have in a car, but i would have to say that unless you want to blow the engine sky high forget about it, for NOS i always say "its not real power if you dont have it all the time" plus you have to pay for refill, most power out of a N/A you probably can get with a decant setup is around 230bhp, 240bhp if lucky with uprated cam, that sounds pretty good, mine is estimated around 230bhp and runs well, but if you want to hit the 400 - 500bhp barrier with a n/a, better off adding a turbo kit for the n/a from whiffbitz or engine conversion, rather do that than wreck the engine with nos.

but i would have to say that unless you want to blow the engine sky high forget about it, , rather do that than wreck the engine with nos.

Lots of myths around nitrous.

nos doesnt wreck your engine if installed and used correctly, ie progressive controller and nos squirted only at WOT, in fact its less parasitic than s/c or t/c.

majority of people make the mistake of having big 100/200bhp nozzles and dumping 100% of the nos at low end throttle, thats when it goes bang,,

wot a bunch of idiots u lot are!!!

the easiest way to get a 200+ bhp increase is to fill ur tank with with space candy, and a 2ltr coke bottle injector system...

courtesy of redneck turbo's...

Thats not funny dude :cool:

Ah you should just smile at her and let her believe its 500bhp or w/e she's claiming , we know shes wrong , she probarly knows shes wrong and it wont be long until someone proves it on the street/track.

Thats the treatment i usually just gives these dreamers , like the lad in the strabucks at my work with a corsa that "tops out at 160" - you need to see this beast , its an SXI ! with a veilside look-a-likey kit . AWESOME ! *cough*