The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'Midlands Meet no. 5' - a few pictures

SupraStar 3000

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was a good day, even though im a outcast scum car owner he he he

"what was that boneyard, you want to do a deal on ya car with the lotus did ya say" LOLOLOL, loved it. but im not allowed a supra

and hello genders (amg), didnt manage to chat to ya matey

Guest Rays the roof

Thank you all for kind words and turning up on the day, Especially those from far afield!!!

Will get video done shortly for Col to host and do a load of originals on CD with the bits I have edited out.

Let me know your address and I will post them to you...

PS Malc has contacted Stobarts and they will be interviewing the driver tomorrow, (when he turns up to work in his Skoda!!!)....

Fcukin :donkey: tw@

:p

Thank you all for kind words and turning up on the day, Especially those from far afield!!!

Will get video done shortly for Col to host and do a load of originals on CD with the bits I have edited out.

Let me know your address and I will post them to you...

PS Malc has contacted Stobarts and they will be interviewing the driver tomorrow, (when he turns up to work in his Skoda!!!)....

Fcukin :donkey: tw@

:p

After my girlfriend took the picture to get the reg of the lorry she has sent an email to the Eddie Stobart Transport Company. Thought some of you might be interested in seeing it so I pasted it below.

To: '[email protected]'

Subject: Bullying

Dear Sirs

I am writing regarding an incident that took place on Sunday 13th February at approx 10:45, involving an Eddie Stobart driver (W198 ORM/ET4650) and a Toyota Supra (J5UPR). We were traveling on the M42, between junctions 10 – 11 heading north, in a convoy of Supra’s (as we were going to Donnington Park for a meeting). Approx 5 of the 10 Supra’s had overtaken the driver in question, when with no indication or apparent reason, this driver swerved into the outside lane behind his colleague to block our path. As we were traveling at 70 mph and the driver I presume was traveling at the restricted 56 – 60 mph, caused the car behind him to break sharply which could have resulted in a serious accident. The driver made no attempt to overtake his colleague and stayed in the outer lane for approx 2-3 minutes.

The driver of the Supra was incredibly distressed by this and although illegal, he decided to undertake the lorry to get passed him as he was not sure what his intentions were. As soon as he was halfway passed the lorry, the driver swerved back into the inner lane with no indication and almost caused the driver of the Supra to crash into the bridge barrier. If it had not been for the performance brakes that are fitted to this type of car, I fear that yet again, your driver may well have caused a serious accident.

I was extremely shocked by the driver’s actions as I have been a member of the fan club for 2 years and have been a fan for many years. I was excited at seeing 2 Stobart lorries’ together, however, this soon turned to anger at the malicious intent of the driver. I would also like to point out; that my father has been a HGV driver for over 40 years and I have been raised to understand and appreciate a lorry driver’s manoeuvres and in this instance, cannot defend your driver’s actions at all.

I hope you will investigate this matter further, as this is not the kind of image I believe your company would like to portray. I would also appreciate a response from you to advise of any action taken.

Thank you in advance,

Yours faithfully

Joanne Hart

Eddie Stobart Membership Number 54693

i hope they dont show that to the police :blink:

I wouldn't worry mate the driver was clearly in the wrong, enough witnesses would testify to that!

I might try and report you though, depends on how much your gonna charge me for taking those plastic things off the side of my car mate LOL ;)

nice work Burna,

Might be worth pointing out you/we have photographic evidence if you require any follow up action.

:)

Thought about that but the photo would need some severe Photo Shop work to remove the lorrys and silver 'Smokey and the Bandit' supra's brake lights as the supra tried to enforce some justice of his own!!! lol

Maybe the silver supra should change his forum name to 'Stobart Slayer'! :)

Guest Rays the roof
If you have any problems hosting Ray..give us a shout Ive got loads of bandwidth

Thanks T-bone me old mukka!

Ray (cough splutter) can still taste the carbon!!