Another one bites the dust....

fizzle

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to hear about this just before Japfest too you must be gutted. Hope all gets sorted soon.

Sorry for the Hi-jack but Lui, just read the jap performance mag and well done mate, your car looked awesome!

I remember when you told me about this on the phone! :D

More like irresponsible idiot.

:yeahthat:

yeah thanks,

it was on a building development not open to the public.

it was stupid thing to do but im sure that everyone here has broken the laws of the road a few times. some of us like to learn the hard way and experience these blunders for ourselves and not get all righteous than thou...

yeah thanks,

it was on a building development not open to the public.

it was stupid thing to do but im sure that everyone here has broken the laws of the road a few times. some of us like to learn the hard way and experience these blunders for ourselves and not get all righteous than thou...

What does the site manager have to say about this then? Is there a clause in his H&S plan for 1500kgs of car hooning about?

Seriously though. sometimes here it does get very much like a crooze site, all "yeh m8, luks gud" etc etc and so many people seem to be spinning and wrecking their supras and they always blame something other than themselves (not that you have done that here though.)

Still, you f****d up, and you'll deal with it. Big open spaces are good for this sort of thing, but I'm sure you realise that now.

so everyone here bought a supra, never speeded, never nearly lost it?

All this stuff should be done on track but least he had the sense to take it to a quiet area.

Unlucky and stupid but least you have learnt from it and thats not bad at all, should be just some suspension componenets bent.

Looks nasty mate, hope you get it sorted. We all have our moments, but some of the responses on this thread arent called for.

You've admitted it was ur mistake it would appear some people cant help the name calling.

It's not name calling, it's my opinion. I've dealt with the consequences of loss of control far too many times to remember. There are places to go to try and find the limits of you and your car, and public places or even building sites aren't the places to try.

Actually I'm impresed the guy has owned up to "I was titting about and cocked it up, all my fault". No imaginary diesel, drunk drivers, or people trying to ram him off the road.

:yeahthat: I was about to post the same thing.

Well I'm sure he's learned his lesson the expensive way!

But can you all 100% hoestly say you've never been in a big empty car part and dumped the clutch? (power brake for us auto owners! :) )

Often, but then I know my limits and that of the car. ;)