The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Angel eyes headlights??

SilverSoop

Its a long way from attention craving for me Jake, think thats old man syndrome showing a little in yourself.
Yeah, good point.

Just because you don't do something doesn't mean you have to slate and pigeon hole everyone who does. Having your opinion on them and how they look is fine but its not very nice to say that i fit into a certain "bracket" because i do things and see things differently from you.
I wasn't talking about you in particular (actually I hadn't even seen your post when I posted)

I still think fitting such a BMW associated part on a Toyota just looks tacky and wrong but I understand that you don't want to read negative comments.

Yeah, good point.

I wasn't talking about you in particular (actually I hadn't even seen your post when I posted)

I still think fitting such a BMW associated part on a Toyota just looks tacky and wrong but I understand that you don't want to read negative comments.

I don't mind negative comments at all, what you have said about the lights themselves is constructive and i kind of agree. What i object to is pigeon holeing the type of person who would make/buy angel eyes for a car other than a BMW.

I'm still not 100% on the lights myself, thats why i have made them myself from a 2nd hand set of pre-facelifts. So that i can have a look and see if they are for me or not.

IISWIM

They a bit chavtastic & useless on the road (but I guess okay for the guys that love the show & shine thing)

However you will forever be classed as a homosexual if you fit them to an only road-going car :innocent: :D

You're just jealous because you dont have a Supra anymore...:innocent: ;) :D

I like angel eyes and think they would look good on a Supe, the only thing that pi$$es me off with them is the ned's/chavs who drive around with them on when it's dark o'clock.

Are you thinking of different angel eyes from me? They are meant to be on at night, they are sidelights :D

Lol I mean when they blatantly drive around with only their sidelights on. :p

I can see you now, cruising around with the techno turned up to ten :attenwhore: :D

25 ;)

The ones that annoy me are the ones with the damn foglights.

• 2 weeks later...
You don't want to know how much JamieP's headlights cost ;)

I think they are abflug or something like that. Cost a fortune. I was going to have a go at making them myself but i was advised against the idea.

They are c**p headlights imo, waste of money, to get a good finish with the silicon is near impossible.