The mkiv Supra Owners Club

They cannot can they?

Dann

Unless you are going to swap the NA lump out for a better type then I suspect you'll run out of money before you get to the point where you can shock a BPU TT.

...or even a stock one (unless he'll be stripping the whole interior out as well).

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CW would probably be able to give the best estimates of the 2JZGE's peak hp ability.

I recall him saying that the BEAMS 3SGE could be taken to around 315bhp in race trim, so I'd guess around 400bhp N/A would be possible?

Would be all top end, terrible idle, no torque, but would sound great. Expect rebuilds every couple of thousand miles though.

I vow to the N/A boys that i will make my n/A become a TT killer got a path to follow a guy in america has got a big hp N/A and I am going to follow is engine plan.For sure it wont beat big power tt's though but it will suprise the bpu upgraded ones.

the thing is, the only way to get big power out of a normally aspirated engine is to increase engine capacity, and considering your sticking with your engine the only thing you can do is work on the existing cyclinders themselves like stroking it, and increasing the rev limit and hope your max power / torque sits above 6.8k rpm. Its just going to be a ball ache and cost a lot money for very little gain. the only way to increase an engines power significantly (bar getting rid of it and using a different engine) is to use some form of forced induction