The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What induction kit? for an n/a

Guest sl4444

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/7817/dscf1554qy6.jpg

are thay painted stock cam pullys? I was considdering painting mine as a part of the enginebay tidy up but put it off because i thought the paint may off set the balance or peel and paint bits getting on cambelt and the like, have you had any problems Dann? cheers

-my contribution to the thread, there is an arc intake system on ebay atm about £100 i think it was at

Clicky

Bring it to SRR Blackie for a comparible result ;) I don't think any NA has ever got past 222fwhp there.

Homer, if it's 222 at the fly, what would you expect at the wheels? I am trying to get a feel for exactly how much power is lost through the transmission.....;)

H.

I just painted them with yellow caliper paint but it took 4 coats and it looks bad to be honest, i will change them asap,

If you is going to do it get a second hand set and powdercoat them then fit as painting is too hard and looks bad. looks like a blue peter effort up close.

My N/A is getting dyno'd in 38 days time I have the following on my N/A arc induction full stainless HKS exhaust de-cat and precats gone also stainless mainifold. Cleaned out a ported plenum. uprated fuel pump.

I am hoping for about 230 but with age and way i drive it probs only going to be about 210-220.

What do N/A's come as standard just so i have a bench mark ?

Dann

50% drivetrain losses :innocent:

It's a joke what some of these do called dyno operators supply sometimes!

The wheel figure is the measured one and to be honest it's a bit on the low side :blink:

This is what I have been saying by pm Darryl. Mine was measured at the wheels at 168 and I thought it was low. They reckon the LPG is throttling my fuel supply slightly.

I wanted to know what the expected RWHP of an NA is normally?

H.

50% drivetrain losses :innocent:

It's a joke what some of these do called dyno operators supply sometimes!

The wheel figure is the measured one and to be honest it's a bit on the low side :blink:

This is what I have been saying by pm Darryl. Mine was measured at the wheels at 168 and I thought it was low. They reckon the LPG is throttling my fuel supply slightly.

I wanted to know what the expected RWHP of an NA is normally?

H.

Yep he has and i finally get it, Hopfully when i sell my supra on the chav who buys it wont understand ;)