The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra plug and play boot installs

Blackie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Well if there was a way mate i'd be interested but I don't want to black out the windows on mine so would want the blind...

:)

Just been talking to a chap who brought one of these off me on ebay and he said he just moved the blind mounting brackets up an inch so now he can still have the blind, Easy

• 2 weeks later...
They're plug and play from what I saw at Japfest - it "locks" in behind the rear seat, so no fitting as such needed. I'm sure Blackie will confirm though.

Thats right, The seat locks it in place and holds it up against the rear of the car :)

• 4 weeks later...

hey guys i was the lukcy one who bought this boot build off ebay!!! trust me its perfect!!! i havent had any issues fitting it in, very nicely made and looks so flush. check my garage pictures as i have one there!!! its worth it man, it doesnt shake or mess about. any help needed to fit in and wire up i can offer help but seriously you dont have to modify anything!!! its the only boot build which is plug and play. drop it in the boost and that all.

hey guys i was the lukcy one who bought this boot build off ebay!!! trust me its perfect!!! i havent had any issues fitting it in, very nicely made and looks so flush. check my garage pictures as i have one there!!! its worth it man, it doesnt shake or mess about. any help needed to fit in and wire up i can offer help but seriously you dont have to modify anything!!! its the only boot build which is plug and play. drop it in the boost and that all.

Brilliant, Cheers for the review chap :)

Im on it Marc, Just need to get these out the way, You never mentioned it again after Japfest

Lol, didn't want you to rush it that was all, i'm still in no rush, but I do want one :D

I'm on holiday from the 4th for two week's so if you email/PM me and you don't hear anything off me for those two week's it's because I have no internet connection.

• 3 weeks later...

just like to say a big thanks to blackie for the bootbuild he made for me. if like me you dont have skills to do one yourself then give him a call his work is second to none thanks mate

i will post pics when fitted this weekend i hope

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.