The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 Rare Green BPU TT RZ-S

razza

excellent i couldn't have offered you asking price so good luck with the sale. your future wife will be happy!

you'd have thought so.....

after seeing razza's car f@ck the sensible car i'll buy the missus a volvo.

:rlol:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

razza

How u doing mate? i was at show with Jonah aka Lee.... would u consider a PX on a jap spec95 TT, in silver, with only 48k on the clock, c-west front bumber, VOLK/RAYS TE37 alloys in white,Trd highline roof spolier, oem side skirts and spats,HKS EVC iV boost controller, HKS power flow induction kit,HKS boost gauge, kakimoto/Jasma exhaust. all else standard.

Alternatively whats the minimum ud take for cash??

regards

ADZ

razza

How u doing mate? i was at show with Jonah aka Lee.... would u consider a PX on a jap spec95 TT, in silver, with only 48k on the clock, c-west front bumber, VOLK/RAYS TE37 alloys in white,Trd highline roof spolier, oem side skirts and spats,HKS EVC iV boost controller, HKS power flow induction kit,HKS boost gauge, kakimoto/Jasma exhaust. all else standard.

Alternatively whats the minimum ud take for cash??

regards

ADZ

Possibly,

re: p/x how much would you be looking for yours? Got any pics?

you can email them to me at [email protected]

re: cash, what's your offer? I've already dropped from £11k as I need to sell in the next couple of months (wedding countdown looming;))

I hate you both! :rlol:

you snooze, you lose....ha ha

Razza,

Dont sell... you will regret it. Its a loverly example, and you cant let what has happened take your car aswell

I do regret putting it up for sale, but my debt's still there and I made a promise. Was quite happy when it was going to Sweden as I wouldn't see it again and wouldn't grate me seeing it around.

Had a little play with a bike last week and made me realise how great this car is, and how much fun it is. Seeing the Japfest videos as well also made me sad:( as much as I love it, I just want it gone now really so I can move on. But I'm not prepared to let it go for silly money. If it doesn't sell then I'll have to find another way forward, as it's totally worth this money.

• 2 weeks later...
nice car this seen it before round my estate when i had my uk spec and thought it looked really good in green

cheers, it's a great colour when the sun hits it:cool: now don't shout anyone, but I may be doing a p/x deal for a '98 impreza in mica blue in the very near future:)

Therefore if you are interested in this you'd better hurry up and make an offer;), as meeting the guy next week. Not something I'd ever considered to be honest but could solve my issues and still have a fun car (bit more practical as well than the MR2 I was thinking of)

get an evo 5 like mine so much fun and better than a scooby

might try and catch up with you soon to see what's out there, especially as you've tried others now....obviously I'll be going over there to see my sister honest:innocent:

ok the missus threw a wobbly:blink: and seems to have a very bad dislike of subaru's, so much so that she's said I can keep the supe until I get the right cash for it instead of making do with another car I don't really want (or one that she really doesn't want lol, and that the weddings off if I got one:D), even if it's not sold before xmas.

So short of it is I can relax a bit now so price isn't going any lower than this and I get to enjoy supra ownership a bit longer:D

Also now on autotrader.

ok the missus threw a wobbly:blink: and seems to have a very bad dislike of subaru's, so much so that she's said I can keep the supe until I get the right cash for it instead of making do with another car I don't really want (or one that she really doesn't want lol, and that the weddings off if I got one:D), even if it's not sold before xmas.

So short of it is I can relax a bit now so price isn't going any lower than this and I get to enjoy supra ownership a bit longer:D

Also now on autotrader.

:( let me have a word with your wife (to be) i am sure she said take lee's car? :p

you know your going to end up keeping it:)

:( let me have a word with your wife (to be) i am sure she said take lee's car? :p

she did, but I'm sure when she saw it the boot was full of £50 notes:p

you know your going to end up keeping it:)

I can only hope:D

Anyway, this gives you a little longer to save ;)

:)spent/spending that money on the body work,new spats and referbing the wheels.Going to be mint by end of july.... you'll be px-ing and money my way just before your 'big day' :)

still only an n/a though:p so don't think so, but thanks for tidying it up before sending my way:d

still only an n/a though:p so don't think so, but thanks for tidying it up before sending my way:d

An N/A 5speed Manual with lsd and 330bhp! i lied 225bhp, new everything clutch, shocks, springs, brakes, waterpump, lights, cambelt, du-luck body kit, exhaust, de-cat & more have to look at receipts.

My offer is mine plus £500 your way can't say fairer than that :):):):)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.