The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 Rare Green BPU TT RZ-S

razza

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a guy go into the side of me, it was a very slow speed (he'd just pulled out his drive) and damage was caused to the side skirt (which I replaced for another original OEM one), and the door (which got replaced for a new one). This all got fixed by GVN.

I had a 180 spin also which damaged my rear wheel, got that replaced and had a full geo set-up/alignment done although there was no damage to the suspension.

Good as new.

I had a guy go into the side of me, it was a very slow speed (he'd just pulled out his drive) and damage was caused to the side skirt (which I replaced for another original OEM one), and the door (which got replaced for a new one). This all got fixed by GVN.

I had a 180 spin also which damaged my rear wheel, got that replaced and had a full geo set-up/alignment done although there was no damage to the suspension.

Good as new.

In that case my offer still stands.......SWAP :trampoline:

Don't know whether to congratulate or commiserate buddy!

At least you had a pretty impressive last outing yesterday with the convoy, and I've just noticed there's a Reading meet on Tuesday - you going and, if so, want to meet up beforehand again?

I know mate, gutted, but also excited about buying a new car.

will be there, will be my last one:(

.....in the supe anyway, hoping to get an MR2 so will be there in that, until next year when I get a 350z or another supra

Thanks, to be honest felt a little lost at Japfest, didn't know if people were from here or randoms from Japfest looking at soops, maybe next time we should have a 'meet and greet' session so we can all put names to faces.

Did feel good being the only green supe there:D

I'll be back though;)

razza,

you met me.................i saw you trying to get away but i caught you in the end.

flippin love your car and will get back to you with an offer IF my other half gives me the okay?

:)

was good to meet you, your car looked nice so would be interested, however this guy from Sweden seemed adament and so I've promised it to him. If he lived close by it would be first come first served, but not fair on the guy if he's paying for flights etc.

There's a couple of other interests which is good (for me:p) but will let you know if this doesn't come off (unless you wish to give offer price or more ;):innocent:)

was good to meet you, your car looked nice so would be interested, however this guy from Sweden seemed adament and so I've promised it to him. If he lived close by it would be first come first served, but not fair on the guy if he's paying for flights etc.

There's a couple of other interests which is good (for me:p) but will let you know if this doesn't come off (unless you wish to give offer price or more ;):innocent:)

excellent i couldn't have offered you asking price so good luck with the sale. your future wife will be happy!

think i might get a tt now.

excellent i couldn't have offered you asking price so good luck with the sale. your future wife will be happy!

think i might get a tt now.

:blink: You've just paid out for a bodykit and said you would end up getting a sensible car rather than a TT.. why not get a conversion? :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.