1996 Rare Green BPU TT RZ-S

razza

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whens the big day?

Just biding my time :)

26th July, under 6 weeks to go. If I don't get a decent offer for it by then, then I'll rework things and maybe look to keep it. She's content knowing I've tried, but doesn't want me to lose money on it (and after the shock of telling her I might have got a scooby she seems happier with the supe:D)

26th July, under 6 weeks to go. If I don't get a decent offer for it by then, then I'll rework things and maybe look to keep it. She's content knowing I've tried, but doesn't want me to lose money on it (and after the shock of telling her I might have got a scooby she seems happier with the supe:D)

keep it at least you've tried!

good move with the old scooby trick works every time :)

keep it at least you've tried!

good move with the old scooby trick works every time :)

I was actually well up for it, but means I get to enjoy the supe a bit longer, in the summer as well, when dry roads:eyebrows:

Really nice ride !

If i had the money then i would seriously consider your car :)

Anyway should you still have it once i get the money (takes ages)

ill send ya a PM :p

Good Luck with tha sale

Cheers

Really nice ride !

If i had the money then i would seriously consider your car :)

Anyway should you still have it once i get the money (takes ages)

ill send ya a PM :p

Good Luck with tha sale

Cheers

Thanks, hurry up with the money lol:)

I was sat in Pizza Express in Reading centre with the family on Monday night, about 1810 - heard something familiar and fleetingly saw Green Goddess go past the window. Must've been you? Looked and sounded great mate - best of British luck with the sale!

• 4 weeks later...

after 3 weeks of seeing Oz and returning to a promotion at work, I've decided that I'm going to let it go after all, the time away has made me reflect on priorities, and spending money on cars like these is going to reduce the money I have to get the house where I want it to be, and reduce the spare money I have for great holidays.

Therefore it's sadly down to £10k ono before I start splashing the cash on things I really don't need like hybrids and such....it's all too tempting and I'm easily swayed:(

• 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.